Anyone else never chart and NTNP?

adrie

Reaction score
Hubby and I are just going with the flow, trying to conceive #2. Started this month. I'm 35 in August, while he is 37 in about 1 week. We met late in life (30 and 32).

Anyways, just wondering if anyone else just kind of leaves it be without charting ovulation and your cycles, etc. I honestly could not tell you when my cycle is due, but I ovulate every month, the odd time, more than once. The month we conceived our daughter, I had two cycles.

Hoping to conceive before I turn 35, but it's in God's hands for us. If we don't have a second child, we will be happily one and done. :D

Hello, i never charted ov unless i was trying not to get pregnant and just dtd as and when xxx good luck ttc sending you baby dust xxxx

I never charted but I did log when my period started on an app which then would tell me my fertile days leading up to ovulation and what day I 'should' ovulate. My periods are irregular so it was a long shot but the month I fell pregnant we DTD two days before predicted O, so it must of been right!

I never charted I just could tell when I was ovulating because of the pain on alternating sides and I kept track of when my periods started.

Not charting but keeping somewhat track due to CM and period calendars. I'm pretty much clockwork and regular. Hubby and I not pull out (unless I'm done) and he'll sometimes still go till completion. However, we still "avoid" biggest fertile days for now until we get some things in order. Although he's said "if it happens it happens, we aren't going to be in trouble just wouldn't be ideal right now." So he doesn't mind that it's possible just it would be "perfect if a few things got hammered out first." -_-

I went off birth control in April and kind of just went with the flow. I didn't do any type of charting or really think about it at all. Well, a month and a half later, I found out I was pregnant. I ended up having a MMC and had a D&C on June 15. Since then, I started charting, temping, doing OPK's, you name it. I've made myself crazy over it and pretty much obsessed. I'm going into my third cycle now of TTC and I'm really just trying not to stress about it and let it happen - it worked the first time. Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->