anyone else not able to see his boy parts? lol

Pumpkin

Reaction score
After much debate on Myspace and my other mommy boards i decided no one can see this penis but me. lol So, lets try again ok? lol

The little arrow is pointing right at his testicles. There are of course 2 of them. lol Then look straight down and that is his boy part.. SEE????

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a348/AristoKat/1.gif

well me being me if i was to look at that withought it being pointed out what it was i would have guessed it was a foot :blush::blush: sorry ive never seena little boy scan before so its all new to me :lol:

LOL erm i have to say i can't really lol

xxx

oh my god. lol I think I am losing my mind. lol

to mee to the right of your circle that looks to me like the other foot so i think thats whats making my mind think its the other foot :blush: im sure in a few more weeks it will be clearer :lol:

LOL not used to looking at baby boy balls tbh lol

xxx

same here think thast where im going wrong but it still looks like a foot to me but im taring myself away from this thread now cos my eyes are playing all sorts of tricks on me now :rofl::rofl:

my poor boy is getting a complex.lol It is a glorious penis... once you can see it. lol

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/KootieBug78/3.gif

lol theres no way its tht big :rofl: soz but it cant be!!!!at callums scan his was a wee tiny line (poor wee man will have a complex if he hears of this lol) but tht cant be his boab sorry!

I think its a close up/enlargement of that area (sorry to use word enlargement) :blush:

Or ... I dunno lol
Pumpkin will explain I'm sure :D x

Omgggggg erm i don't fink it could be his tinkle ....

Was gonna say summat about Gav but he would kick me arse!

xxx

soz hun, i read back on me post, didnt mean 2 sound harsh!!! i just cant see it lol mibbe my eyesight is going with my sanity!!!

I cant see it, i'd want a better scan to be 99% sure it was a boy!
A friend of mine got told she was having a boy! but a little girl came out!
What a shock she got lol!

lol seriously that is it, just look at the original pic. I think they blow it up I have no idea but the lady pointed it out to me and I was shocked too. lol

I cant see it, i'd want a better scan to be 99% sure it was a boy!
A friend of mine got told she was having a boy! but a little girl came out!
What a shock she got lol!

It is a 3d not 2d, 100% accuracy, but I am still getting another one at 28 to 30 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->