Anyone else not feeling pregnant?

Jodiebump2012

Reaction score
With my daughter I felt nauseous all day, and slept a lot! Had a scan 5 days after finding out due to a bleed so I saw her and knew I was definitely pregnant and she was ok. This time I have no symptoms! Sore boobs now and then, bit of nausea but to the point where I think is it the pregnancy or just feeling a bit bleurgh. :dohh: I'm around 8-9 weeks but feeling quite worried now, anyone else felt this way and everything's been fine?

I feel the same! Had awful morning sickness with both past pregnancies and nothing so far with this one! Makes me so paranoid somethings wrong!x

It's horrible isn't it! I worried so much with my LG because of the bleeds I promised myself i'd try to enjoy this pregnancy but I can't help myself worrying! X

I feel exactly the same, I'm 6 weeks but all I've been feeling is slightly sore boobs and little niggle pain in my lower tummy every night before I sleep. It's my first pregnancy, I've been saying to my boyfriend that it feels really odd to me that I know I am pregnant but I feel basically nothing as of yet. Is it a little weird that i want to have symptoms just so I know all is well!

Hi Ladies

I did... I had some symptoms from 4-6 weeks-mainly feeling tired, the extra urge to pee, and some tenderness in my boobs, but not a whole lot more. I got sick a few times only if I aggravated my gag reflex, but I did not and still do not feel pregnant...and I am 20 +2. The only thing that has changed is that I am now getting swift kicks to the gut frequently, so I know something is happening in there, but if I had not already seen 2 ultra sounds and heard the heartbeat 2 times, I doubt that I would believe I was pregnant--were it not for the kicks and the gut protruding out of me, it just is so surreal.
Long story short, every pregnancy is different. You may be like me and adjust quickly to pregnancy so you do not get heavy symptoms or you may get lots of symptoms. The only time I have heard about that you need to worry is if you have bleeding and cramping or if you had many symptoms and they suddenly stop, but even then, some of that can be normal, so try not to freak yourself out. I know I know, easier said than done ;)

I don't have major symptoms either ! Feel pretty good, have some mild nausea and I'm tired but that's about it !

I'm just bloated and breaking out really bad. Other than that I feel normal.

Same here. But, I am way to early to have symptoms. I am just tired and sleepy.

Me me !!!! I'm freaking out !! Last preg had ms from luch to bedtime just awful ... All the time from 6 weeks to 28 weeks . Sore boobs ect . This time now almost 8 weeks I feel starving / icky a few times a day ... No sore boobs that's it ... Hope all is ok in there . This is sooooo hard .

i dont feel pregnant any more haven't since 9ish weeks i have loads of spots and a bit more tired then normal and the odd day if i dnt eat regularly i feel sick but bar that feel pretty normal not scared as can find babys heart beat easily on Doppler every pregnacy is diffrent with my first i had loads of symptoms till 12weeks

Thanks for all your replys, guess it's not just me feeling this way! I have a scan tonight which we booked a few weeks ago, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait till the 12 week one. I will let you all know how it goes, praying my little baby is doing ok in there :) xx

I feel the same! I'm exhausted and feel a little run down, but LO isn't sleeping great at the minute so I don't think that's helping. I had sore boobs to start with, but since around 6 weeks I've had no symptoms at all. I haven't had any morning sickness, I never did with my first either.. must be lucky! :haha:

GL for your scan, I'm sure everything's fine. :flower:

With my first pregnancy, I had every symptom in the book. I got pregnant when he was 8 months old and had ZERO symptoms, except for stretching through second tri, with the entire pregnancy. 2 months after my second was born, I got pregnant again and had no symptoms - except for weight gain and more stretching. This time, it's been 12 months since my third baby, and I'm having a pregnancy that is so far identical to my first pregnancy. :shrug:

They're all healthy and perfect; the pregnancies were just so different!

I need this thread so much today !! Had an anxiety filled day .. Worry worry worry ...... I can eat which I should be happy about not worried about !!!! Eeeek I HATE this bit . Wish there was a little window you could look I side and see all is ok.

Just to update you all been for the scan and everything is perfect! Baby is measuring 9 weeks 3 days, saw the heartbeat and even had a little wave!! :D such a little wriggler! Hope some of you ladies feel more hopeful about your pregnancy's too :):) xx

Yay for your great scan Jodie!

I needed this thread too because symptoms are so mild. With my other two I was super sick at this point and up to 2nd tri. 2 more weeks till my scan; I'll be a nervous wreck the whole time.

Jodie that's s brilliant news and does put my mind at ease ..... A little ..... Lol. Kat I'm with you !!! My scan was 19th August but now put back to the 26th errrrrrrr...... Three and a bit weeks .... How to keep my sanity !

Thankyou :) the only thing that kept me sane waiting for the scan was just thinking that the longer I had to wait, the bigger baby would be on the scan :D

Jodie that's a super way of looking at it :) more to see :) I feel better thinking about it like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"