anyone else not find hb doppler 10 wk 6 days ?

emma4g63

Reaction score
Iv read only a 60% chznce so early and most says 12 to 14 weeks

Tried yesterday for 30 mins
Kept getting a reading of 160bmps but kept goin away

Trying not think the worst ??

When I went in for my first HB scan at 12 weeks and it was the same situation---HB kept going away. Baby is healthy now at almost 20 weeks.
Wouldn't worry too much about it, the baby is so small at this stage and is moving around a bunch in the womb.

In my other pregnancy, the nurse couldn't find the heartbeat with a doppler at 11 weeks. She said it was probably too early but I was thinking the worst. I had my 12 week scan the next week and the baby was ok, moving around and all.

Jus qiickly trird again and no luck
:(
Silly doppler i hope

I was trying from about 8/9 weeks! Didn't find it until I was gone 12 weeks x

Thanks ladies....
Im tryin not to overthink all this

Ill try again in few days xx

That seems early to me x I'm not an expert or anything but I used a Doppler with #1 and struggled to find it sometimes at 13 weeks and more x try not to worry x

Hi, I was able to find it at 10wks, but the first time I tried I couldn't find it. I looked at my ultrasound pic which helped me find the spot, I had been searching in the wrong spots. Mine is right by the pubic bone/ hair line and in the middle to the right. Try really low, the first time I heard it was the most clear, now it seems to be there but moving a lot and I hear it off and on. It can be frustrating.

Where are you looking? It's very likely you're looking in the wrong spot. Try between your pubic bone and your hair line and slowly move up if you dont find it there.
What kind of doppler do you have?

My mw only found this bubs for like a few seconds at 11 weeks 2 days. Tried for ages, seen bub at 13 weeks 2 days with a strong healthy heart beat. Try again in a week x

Il trying to look at youtube videos and looking thrre..
Im certain i heard it for like 10 sevs last night..it said 164bpm

It was near my pubic bone more to right
And near tht swooshing noise i keep hearing the one thsts not my hb...

I rented it off hi baby its a lcd one thats all i kno lol xx

Did you try with a full bladder and after eating?

Not with full bladder or after eating...

Im off tommorow so ill try twice once in morning and once after eating xx

Emma for me I find first thing in the morning is a good time, and if I can't find it in 5mins I try later so I won't be frustrated :) good luck! Let us know if u find it!

In the 10th week I could find it on occasion but definitely not every time. In the 11th week and now I can find it every time, and fairly quickly. Good luck! It causes so much anxiety. I make my husband hide the doppler from me.

Thanks corn ill try in morning...

I keep gettin mixed results
.some say 11 weekz its easy find whivh makes me worry
Then others say they struggled but had good scan

And suppose midwifes say not use b4 14 weeks really xx
O

Emma those of us that have suffered losses tend to be nervous wrecks! Do t stress to much about it, when's ur next scan?

Im with ya there !! It changes u forever !!
Im at midwife tommorow so im hopimg she books me in tbere and then ..how about u xx

I have my next appt Thursday with obgyn and Friday I have my 12wk NT scan and blood work so hoping all is positive! Maybe she can use the doppler or get u a scan :)

Yea will see..oping scan wont be far as gotta b b4 13 weeks for nt xxx

Fx to us both xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"