Anyone else not got a lot of faith

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
This is my third cycle, I know it's still very early days but I can't help thinking that I won't ever fall pregnant again. I'm very very blessed to have two wonderful children already but I can't help feeling that although we are trying my body isn't going to let me have our third and final child x

Me. After all the disappointment I've had and trying for like 15 months now with no result.... I think I'm all hoped out a lot of the time. I still pray every day, but I try not to allow myself for a minute to think it's actually gonna happen. I still pray though. Trying for my first baby!

Oh Hun I really hope it happens for you soon, I feel quite guilty for having two children already but I've just got that gut feeling that our third will never happen. The tww is awful every month isn't it. It makes me feel worse every month I get a bfn. I really admire your determination to keep going x

Oh Hun I really hope it happens for you soon, I feel quite guilty for having two children already but I've just got that gut feeling that our third will never happen. The tww is awful every month isn't it. It makes me feel worse every month I get a bfn. I really admire your determination to keep going x

Don't feel guilty!! I got to say I get jealous over my friends having babies...but at the same time I am happy for them. I am trying to look at it as like it's not a competition...I think that is a healthy way to look at it. TTC is tough, just hang in there! The BFN's really suck, but that one BFP will be worth it! We are all on the same team here, team baby, some people just take longer to get to the finish line...but we are all going to cross it :)

The past few cycles I was ok with getting BFNs. I kept saying the next month will be the month. This time I did everything. Preseed, softcups, OPKs, sperm analysts, everything! It's getting me down. I too wonder if I'll ever feel a baby in my belly again. I feel blessed with the two I have. But when I found out I was pregnant with them I was in a different situation. They were not expected and I wasn't happy to see those two lines I've been desperately hoping for this year. It makes me feel that because I want it, it can't happen.
Logically, I know it takes time. But I'm getting older and there's not a lot to spare! Sigh...onto next month. :)

The past few cycles I was ok with getting BFNs. I kept saying the next month will be the month. This time I did everything. Preseed, softcups, OPKs, sperm analysts, everything! It's getting me down. I too wonder if I'll ever feel a baby in my belly again. I feel blessed with the two I have. But when I found out I was pregnant with them I was in a different situation. They were not expected and I wasn't happy to see those two lines I've been desperately hoping for this year. It makes me feel that because I want it, it can't happen.
Logically, I know it takes time. But I'm getting older and there's not a lot to spare! Sigh...onto next month. :)

I am feeling very similar to this. I feel blessed to have both of my girls. However, failing to become pregnant month after month has become incredibly frustrating. Like you, when I discovered I was pregnant with both of my girls (12.5 and 7.5) it was not expected, and I couldn't get excited or enjoy it until much later. Now here I am actually *trying* to get pregnant, and it feels like the universe is having a nice laugh at me because after two "surprises", I am now struggling to have my first child on purpose. I get worried that maybe it will never happen because it's been over 8 years since I've been pregnant (not counting my CP this summer) and a whole lot can change during that time. My fertility could have went to crap, and I feel so stupid for all of the years I spent trying *not* to get pregnant again. :nope:

I'm with all you ladies. I have failed to become pregnant since I miscarried in July and I feel like I'll never have another child. My best friend ended up becoming pregnant with twins (she has three girls already) and as much as I try to feel happy for her, I just can't help to feel like all the luck is on her side while I somehow picked the short straw. I've been pregnant three times since my son was born and all have ended in the first trimester. Even if I do get pregnant again, I will be on edge the entire time until I get to the second tri, and even then I don't know if I'll ever truly feel "safe". I was able to get pregnant very easily with all my previous pregnancies and now it has been almost 6 months and I still am not pregnant despite trying month after month. I've prepared myself for BFNs and losses, sad as that sounds. One day I just hope luck will turn for me and be on my side for once. This month we are pretty much ntnp but I have been using opks occasionally, just not as religiously as I have been. The $ spent on all these tests feels like it is just going down the drain along with my fertility and baby hopes.

I am on my third cycle of TTC as well. When I got pregnant in February we weren't even trying. We had sex ONE time that whole month and it happened to be unprotected and apparently happened to land right on my fertile days because I got pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarried and we decided we would try this fall.
It's funny how now I'm actually trying it seems like it's not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->