Anyone else NOT got morning sickness?

B

became

I don't feel remotely sick, at all. I've never had morning sickness, was completely free of it when pregnant with my daughter too. Is something wrong? I feel like it is because I haven't got the most common symptom :( anyone else sickness free!? X

Same here. And I didn't have it with my daughter neither

I'm starting to feel a bit sick occasionally but with my first pregnancy I didn't get morning sickness at all.

I didn't get any ms with my son, hoping I might get lucky this time too fx.

I don't have it at all either.
Just a bit of nausea here and there but not enough to make me sick!

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm 11 weeks now. I had MS for 2 weeks but it wasn't even bad. I didn't throw up or anything. With my last 2, no MS.

hahah definitely not alone I have nausea but thats kinda it lol! not much either :) but im only like 4-5 weeks so early early!

I haven't had any either. I only had it a little with my son, maybe 3 times but I never threw up. I am 7 weeks 3 days.

I've got a feeling of constant nausea with this pregnancy which is slowly starting to ease off but I didn't have any with my DD

With my third baby, I had intense morning sickness and was throwing up until the day I got my bfp. Then, the nausea went away completely. I thought the pregnancy was doomed, but she's absolutely perfect and 13m old now! This time, I have a touch of nausea here and there but nothing consistent. Doesn't worry me at all now. Each of my pregnancies have been very different from one another. Some people get the same symptoms each time. Not me, for sure!

Me! I have certain food aversions but not in the way that it makes me sick. They just don't sound appealing. I don't have any nausea at all. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and we saw the heartbeat at 7w 4d.

I DONT like this thread ,jealous of you all!! Can't finish a meal or drink without being sick 20 seconds later lol

Mehhhhh :rofl:

I've had no morning sickness with my first pregnancy, and even less this time haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->