Anyone else not sleeping?

jaffacake

Reaction score
Well I've been wide awake since 1:15am, I can't get comfortable so I decided to come downstairs and let DH get some sleep. I'm wide awake and little one has really been moving around/kicking more than ever the past few days. Of course I love the feeling but I need to get some sleep!

....So I'll just have to do some online baby shopping to keep me occupied!

Pointless post but wanted to share

x

yeah see, i get soooo tired but i can't sleep... can't get comfty etc....
takes me hours to actually go to sleep for a few hours....
then theres Humidity here in Australia (WA).... *sigh*.....:(
guess we gotta get use to it though!.....

I'm awake but it's only 10:30 pm here in the US.
This is why I'm always so lonely at night on her because it is the middle of the night for the rest of you.

I have suffered serious insomnia/ trouble getting comfortable my whole pregnancy.
But the past 3 weeks I've been sleeping pretty well, thank goodness because LO is almost here!!!

Sleep? What's that then!?
I have been having trouble sleeping for nearly 2 months now, can't get to sleep and then when I do it's for no more than 2 or 3 hours at a time.
Woke up at 1.50am then I had a nosebleed then baby decided we needed to eat so nearly 2 hours later we are still awake!
Oh well, at least it might not be as much of a shock to my system when lil one os born and is up every 2 or 3 hours!

It's 3:47am n I'm wide awake :-( my mil says this is my body getting used to gettin up with the baby but I hardly ever sleep so I hope she's wrong n this isn't a sign of things to come !!

So glad this thread was started coz for weeks I've felt like the only person that couldn't sleep n it gets me soo upset sometimes

Xxx

Hi!

Yes you're right Invisible rain & flowergirl, I guess bubba is getting us used to how things will be & wont be such a shock to our system.

Blimey MrsLo, you really haven't got long!!! I'll be watching out for you on here for any developments! Hope it all goes well x Love your profile pic x In fact TV is so rubbish I might even go and put on our wedding dvd to pass the time. I'm so sad I never get sick of watching it!

x

Hi Natty,

Nope you're defo not alone! My body clock is already messed up. However, I did a yoga dvd last night (well actually Thursday night) before bed and I did have the best sleep I've had in weeks. So I think this is the way to go and I'm going to do it again tonight (Sat night) to see if that helps.

I look across the bed at DH snoring sleeping soundly and think ahhhh if only!

I wouldn't have it any other way though and can't wait until this little bundle arrives!

Have you bought much yet? I've told DH i want everything sorted by 14th Feb but time's flying by and I can see that date being pushed back!

x
x

Jaffacake, thank goodness I don't have long!!
I've had a ton of contractions all day today so I am hoping for something to happen soon.
But if it doesn't I'm being induced Monday :)

I am the same way. I LOVE watching our wedding dvd. Our DJ made us a dvd of our reception and that one is even better.... SO funny watching everyone dance. We've only been married a year and I have watched that thing a million times :)

i've had alot of trouble sleepin in the last few weeks.. but last night, yeh, jasper was kicking/movin so much and so hard i was up til 2, finally got to sleep...

I'm wide awake didn't go to bed till 11 then up for wees at 3 and 4 then gave up at4:45 and came on here.
Sleep is alover the place at the mO I sleep better during the day!! Xxx

Hi fellow insomniacs :wave: I've decided to give up on attempting to sleep and come on here instead. I haven't been able to sleep for months, but if it's any consolation I do think my body's starting to get used to it and is adapting. I'm managing to sleep at other times of day now and don't feel awful as long as I manage to get in a few naps at different times. I definitely feel more ready to face night feeds and broken sleep. I can't wait! Come on LO!!!

Urgh I'm sick of not sleeping too, sat up in bed cos I can't get comfy, only 3 week left till due date, but I guess if I go overdue I could have up to 5 week left, urgh that's a horrible thought, I just want baby to be here :)

I'm soooo bored in the middle of the night!

Got up at 3 for a wee, gave up and ran a bath at 4 and have now come on here, no chance of a nap though with a 3yo to chase after all day and to top in all off I'm full of cold!!! DS has been waking up at midnight for the last week and now that my body has got into the habit of waking at 3 for a wee I'm officially Knackered.com

Going to bed early doesn't work either cause I just toss and turn. Oh well as everyone says body might just be used to it for when LO gets here

Sleep? Sorry what is that again?
I am awake til 4-5am sometimes even longer, and when I do finally sleep it's usually always on the couch or a spare mattress on the floor, very rare i get to see the bed.
I always have 1-2hrs at a time before having to pee or simply waking up, yeah i forget what a good sleep feels like

Well its 2:19am and im wide awake, like usuall. Ive been having trouble sleeping for the past month. Last night I was up untill 5am. I really need to sleep cause ive gotta go to walmart and target and register and go scan stuff i still want/need for the baby. Gonna be having my shower on Feb 5th :D

Some nights are better than others - I fall asleep really easily but very often it's the 2am- 4am toilet trip that foils me and sometimes that is the end of my pillow time. Sooooo tiring isn't it :hugs:

im really tired just have a lot of broken sleep.. i can easily sleep.. just cant stay sleep for more than an hour cause i have go to toilet for a wee :| .. im up around 6 times each night.. then my boyfriend gets up early for work so i get woken up then too..

so just end up having a latte and some breakfast n staying awake..

really tiring.. :| lol.. its just my bladder that lets me down :( xx

yeh i dont sleep well either. im having trouble with pressure on my hips, so i spend most of the night tossing and turning, and to add insult to injury my loo trips have gone from once a night to twice now!:cry:

sleep...whats that? lol......ive had awful time getting to sleep and staying that way last few weeks too....cnt get comfy, baby girl is so active...also have areally bad back and pain down my left leg most of the time because of her so its near impossible....i just keep telling myself id best get used to it lol xxx

I was in the bath just after 3 this morning as I had woken up with terrible backache again. Thankfully its the weekend and I dont have to go anywhere today. I was in the bath for about 2 hours then decided to get out and try get back into bed. I dont like to come downstairs if I can help it because then I want to start doing things like going on the internet, sorting through baby stuff etc. I eventually did doze back off about 8 ish which was when hubby woke up lol, though he knew I had been up earlier as he had woken up when I got back into bed asking if I had had a bath so I dont think he minded too much that I wasnt with it.

I didnt manage to stay asleep long though, was awake again by 10 so feeling tired and crappy now. I was supposed to be buying the pram today but hubby has gone to get it by himself as i'm too tired. Lucky we picked one from a catalogue so he knows exactly which one to get and he can get a demo instore of how it works lol. He annoys me sometimes with his computer/football etc but he always comes up trumps when I need it! He's gonna be a amazing dad xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->