Anyone else not started their nursery yet?

Ready2Go

Mummy to 1 little lady
Reaction score
As per the title. I'm 26 weeks now and not going to start on the nursery til after Christmas but now I'm feeling like I'm really disorganised! Is anyone else in this position?

:blush:

We haven't started ours yet either! We know what colours we want and have decided on the furniture we want too, but we are waiting until after Christmas to see if any of the stuff we want is reduced in the sales!

Nope, i haven't. My LO is going to be in our room for a while so can't see the point in doing the spare room just yet. Plus my OH's set his PC up in there for now while he works from home.

heya, we're planning on having the baby in with us for a good while (they reccomend 6 months in the parents room) so we're not gonna even consider the nursery until after the baby is born - living in a 2 bed house means having a spare room is going to be more useful at the moment and if he's not going to be sleeping in it i dont see the point in converting the room yet. We'll save the cash and worry about it later.

As long as you have a moses basket or something you'll be fine even if the baby comes early - youve got plenty of time xxx

We havent...the room meant for the baby is currently a dumping ground at the moment, once the new year starts we can start sorting thing out, hopefully get a few things in the sale aswell.

.x.x.x.

I finished mine a couple of weeks ago, so maybe 30-31 weeks preg??

We are planning on starting ours over christmas - fingers crossed little wriggler doesn't appear early!!

We painted the room before I got my BFP, but other than that we haven't done anything.

Just started painting our LO's room and he is over a month old! :haha: He will be staying in our room for a while yet though. We hope to get it done over the holiday.
xx

Well I'm feeling so much better now ladies! Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest :) xx

Mine just got started about 40 minutes ago lol, DH and his uncle are framing in a closet and putting down laminate to start with I believe.

I havnt started yet either and il be 29 weeks on Tuesday.I think I will wait for the sales though and try and get bits and start it :) xxx

We havent started ours yet, in fact in 3 weeks, we will be officially homeless! We are moving back to the Uk from Spain but cant get back in our house until Feb(our house is rented out) so will be staying with my mum & dad for a few weeks. We are due to get back in our house the week LO is due so there's no way we will be able to get nursery ready before she arrives. As the others said though, she will be in with us for a few months so I'm not stressing about it.

As hes sharing my room for first 6 months im not bothering with a nursery until he needs it x

I finished mine start of november, but now im bored and have nothing else to get prepared for LO except how to get her out with the least amount of pain! ;Dxx

I move houses on December 31st so I cant even consider getting anything ready till we are in our new place. I am so eager to get in there and get her room ready even though she will be in our room for the first few months.

my baby is due in 12 days but we are gonna get all the stuff in new years sale. We have a moses basket in our room and that will do.
xxx

I have the paper and everything ready for the room, I just havent got down to doing anything about it. I`ve got just over 6 weeks left but Im not rushing myself. Im planning on keeping baby in my room for about 6 weeks in the moses basket so while its in there then il worry more about the room :)

Ours is practically finished :happydance: but only because I was worrying about having enough time etc! We started mega early, and our house was a tip thanks to having all this baby stuff and no where to put it :shrug: I wouldnt panic though, there's still plenty of time! :thumbup: xxx

Will have baby on our room for about 6mths, but.... I am one of those people who like things ready so will be emptying spare room after our xmas visitors have been & concentrate on getting it ready for baby. Even tho baby will be in with me I still want all the clothes to be in there in the wardrobe & drawers & have the changing station in there also. I will be about 33-34 wks by the time it will be ready, & I am itching to start, I hate that I have left it this late lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->