Anyone else not started their nursery yet?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Ready2Go, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Ready2Go

Ready2Go Mummy to 1 little lady

As per the title. I'm 26 weeks now and not going to start on the nursery til after Christmas but now I'm feeling like I'm really disorganised! Is anyone else in this position?

:blush:

2. girl friday

girl friday Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys

We haven't started ours yet either! We know what colours we want and have decided on the furniture we want too, but we are waiting until after Christmas to see if any of the stuff we want is reduced in the sales!

3. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

Nope, i haven't. My LO is going to be in our room for a while so can't see the point in doing the spare room just yet. Plus my OH's set his PC up in there for now while he works from home.

4. mummypeanut

mummypeanut baby due march 10th

heya, we're planning on having the baby in with us for a good while (they reccomend 6 months in the parents room) so we're not gonna even consider the nursery until after the baby is born - living in a 2 bed house means having a spare room is going to be more useful at the moment and if he's not going to be sleeping in it i dont see the point in converting the room yet. We'll save the cash and worry about it later.

As long as you have a moses basket or something you'll be fine even if the baby comes early - youve got plenty of time xxx

5. cupcake23

cupcake23 Well-Known Member

We havent...the room meant for the baby is currently a dumping ground at the moment, once the new year starts we can start sorting thing out, hopefully get a few things in the sale aswell.

.x.x.x.

6. glong88

glong88 Mummy to 2 boys and a princess

I finished mine a couple of weeks ago, so maybe 30-31 weeks preg??

7. pinklizz

pinklizz Pregnant with 2nd

We are planning on starting ours over christmas - fingers crossed little wriggler doesn't appear early!!

8. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

We painted the room before I got my BFP, but other than that we haven't done anything.

9. sun

sun Mum of 3

Just started painting our LO's room and he is over a month old! :haha: He will be staying in our room for a while yet though. We hope to get it done over the holiday.
    xx

10. Ready2Go

Ready2Go Mummy to 1 little lady

Well I'm feeling so much better now ladies! Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest :) xx

11. Try Rocking

Try Rocking Mommy to Amira and Remy

Mine just got started about 40 minutes ago lol, DH and his uncle are framing in a closet and putting down laminate to start with I believe.

12. Kelz22

Kelz22 Well-Known Member

I havnt started yet either and il be 29 weeks on Tuesday.I think I will wait for the sales though and try and get bits and start it :) xxx

13. cath

cath Well-Known Member

We havent started ours yet, in fact in 3 weeks, we will be officially homeless! We are moving back to the Uk from Spain but cant get back in our house until Feb(our house is rented out) so will be staying with my mum & dad for a few weeks. We are due to get back in our house the week LO is due so there's no way we will be able to get nursery ready before she arrives. As the others said though, she will be in with us for a few months so I'm not stressing about it.

14. trashit

trashit Guest

As hes sharing my room for first 6 months im not bothering with a nursery until he needs it x

15. thechaosismex

thechaosismex Well-Known Member

I finished mine start of november, but now im bored and have nothing else to get prepared for LO except how to get her out with the least amount of pain! ;Dxx

16. Bexbex999

Bexbex999 Mum to Elizabeth

I move houses on December 31st so I cant even consider getting anything ready till we are in our new place. I am so eager to get in there and get her room ready even though she will be in our room for the first few months.

17. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

my baby is due in 12 days but we are gonna get all the stuff in new years sale. We have a moses basket in our room and that will do.
    xxx

18. Ash_P

Ash_P Due Feb with 1st

I have the paper and everything ready for the room, I just havent got down to doing anything about it. I`ve got just over 6 weeks left but Im not rushing myself. Im planning on keeping baby in my room for about 6 weeks in the moses basket so while its in there then il worry more about the room :)

19. Hollie506

Hollie506 Well-Known Member

Ours is practically finished :happydance: but only because I was worrying about having enough time etc! We started mega early, and our house was a tip thanks to having all this baby stuff and no where to put it :shrug: I wouldnt panic though, there's still plenty of time! :thumbup: xxx

20. Caz-x

Caz-x ʚϊɞ

Will have baby on our room for about 6mths, but.... I am one of those people who like things ready so will be emptying spare room after our xmas visitors have been & concentrate on getting it ready for baby. Even tho baby will be in with me I still want all the clothes to be in there in the wardrobe & drawers & have the changing station in there also. I will be about 33-34 wks by the time it will be ready, & I am itching to start, I hate that I have left it this late lol