Anyone else on baby number 3?

berticles21

mummy to Noah
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Just wondering how you're finding this pregnancy in comparison to the others. For me it's been a bit of a mixture of all the bad bits from the other two! Definitely the most ill I've felt in the first trimester😔 it's throwing my motherly intuition of whether doughnut is a girl or boy:dohh:

#3 for me, too. I'm still being really cautious about it because of my history of losses, though. I have a scan on Tuesday and it seems forever away! I'm not experiencing much in terms of symptoms besides food aversions (my gag reflex is on high alert!) and sore boobs at night.

Congrats!

This is our 3rd too! So far, so good. No physical symptoms yet just MAJOR mood swings. Lol

Number 3 for me as well! I'm so nervous to have three but excited as well. My boys have been wearing me out lately, By the time I get to bedtime I am worn out completely!

Number 3 for me too I'm 8 weeks and I feel horrific this time I had sickness with my other two but this is definitely the worst I've felt.

Yippee I'm not alone! I've been feeling very sorry for myself and tired😁 I've got a Doppler coming tomorrow so I can listen for heartbeat as I've not got my scan till the 4th august and that's just too long to wait! My stomach looks really big already though everyone at work has commented:wacko:

Number 3 fr us too. We already have 2 girls. I told hubby this is either a boy or twins as I never felt this sick with my girls!! I have neausea from the second I get out of bed right through till I finally fall asleep at night!!

This is 3 for me also!! I was sick with my boys, but Zofran was gold and a miracle drug!! This time I'm sooooooo incredibly sick ... Zofran is a Joke!!! I can't keep anything down, especially water, and I have horrid migraines too, I never have headaches .... It's aweful!!! My boobs were sore since ovulation and extremely tender.... They grew a whole cup size by 4 wks! I'm now 8wk4d .... Praying it lets up in the next few wks because this can't last much longer!! I feel so bad for my kiddos, all I want to do is sleep my life away an lay around all day :( I'm sure their in their glory though..... Unlimited tv and Vidio/iPad games for them!! Out of guilt!! I'm faili g as a mother, wife (ugh hubby please don't touch me) and my house.... Usually I have OCD with my cleaning and my house is a disaster .... It's all scary!!!! Pregnancy #3 is just scary!!! Terrifying I must say!!! Lol. Yet somehow I'm stil beyond excited :)

#3 here too..

Feel great - no ms or anything really notable. mild cramping but that's usually my whole pregnancy.. general stomach discomfort..

I'm bitchy but also 3 months postpartum so I've been super bitchy for a year now..:)

Number 3 for me too! I'm ok tho so far... Guess still early days but I haven't had bad pregnancies before in terms of sickness... Just PGP with Elsie which I'm praying I don't have this time xx

HATING OH already... Even his breathing is offending me! Lol. Last time I even hated his mother (who's the nicest, most selfless person ever) because I blamed her for everything he is lol xx

#3 here too. This one was a total surprise.

Not experiencing much nausea yet fx it stays that way. Morning sickness was terrible with number two.

Number 3 here too :)
Not feeling too bad, just the familiar exhaustion, grumpiness and some nausea. No idea what to think gender wise going by symptoms.

A girl would be good for me to indulge in some pink and to even out the numbers a bit, but a boy would suit my hubby and kids better I reckon lol.

I heard the heartbeat today😃 my Doppler arrived and after being very patient and searching I found it! I then impressed myself by finding it pretty quickly later today to let my hubby listen.
I've actually been sick the last few days and nearly passed out earlier can't wait to reach the second trimester and hopefully feel better 😜

Prayerfully carrying #3 here, too, but I'm still very early on (around 4wks and 1-2 days). No symptoms yet other than my boobs slightly filling out.

For you ladies with morning sickness, when did it hit? I didn't have a drop of sickness with my other two pregnancies, so I'm wondering if I'll luck out a third time, or if it will finally catch up to me.

#3 for me too :) this pregnancy has been going fine, except for week 12 I threw up all week which has never happened with my other 2 pregnancies. I am back to normal now and not even that tired! Yippee. Good luck!

#3 for me too :) this pregnancy has been going fine, except for week 12 I threw up all week which has never happened with my other 2 pregnancies. I am back to normal now and not even that tired! Yippee. Good luck!

My first pregnancy was like that. Had minimal ms from 8 weeks, but week 11 was my bad week, then it started tapering off.

no 3 on her way..im 5 weeks 2 days today...so excited and happy..i have 2 daughters 5 and 20 months..this will be the final baby...i had severe morning sickness with both pregnancies.im ok till now...cant wait to have 1st scan but its still very long time

#3 here too and not experienced any symptoms apart from tender boobs. Had 1 day of MS with both my pregnancies and have one of each so can't really make assumptions on gender. I seem to get bloated a lot this time x

I guess you can count me in, too. Actually I'm terrified now. We decided not to have more babies! It's too early for tests but the symptoms are similar to the first 2 times.. The bloating, temper and huge tiredness as well as sensitivity down there. Only this time my breasts aren't sensitive. Oh well..

Number 3 for me too oh my def surprised guess theres no such thing as age gap for our babies lol... worst first tri out of all...first baby was like this but less..my daughter number 1 second pregnancy zero symptoms throughout and daughter#2 so I have no idea of gender guess if I had to guess id guess girl just because ive had two...but fingers crossed for a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->