Anyone else on baby number 3?

Hoping for #3 here too although this is my fourth pregnancy as I had a mmc in Feb. With my DD I only had sore boobs until week 8 then major fatigue until week eleven. With my DS I had fatigue from weeks 6-16. With my last pregnancy I had symptoms much earlier but they tapered off at 6 eweeks and the baby had died at 6+2. This time I am only 4+5 with breast tenderness so I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

Number 3 for me as well and so far, the same as OP, ive had a mix of the bad symptoms i had with my son and daughter so im quite confuzzled as to what gender this one is. Lol. I suppose, we'll see. Im only 9+5 now though so its gonna be a bit before we know.

However, im so exhausted, morning sickness (more like all day sickness), dizzy, forgetful, clumsy and just really run down feeling.

Currently trying to get up the ambition to run some errands. Lol.

This will be # 3 for me also, 4th pregnancy tho, lost our twins at 9 weeks last year. Not having major symptoms yet, mild nausea in the afternoon, tender and sore breasts, also mild pains in the groin area and some mood swings.

Cant wait for another baby to be in the house, my boys are 9 and 12 so its been awhile since I have had a baby around besides all my friends babies.

We'll my sickness lasted from 8-10 weeks just like with my daughter. I had a week off feeling normal then sick again at the weekend. Fatigue has hit me big time though and I've noticed if I have a bad night with my daughter and don't get much sleep I feel pretty rough the next day. I'm sure I've felt the odd popping down there too not everyday but felt it at least 5 times. Scan next Monday woohoo😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->