Anyone else on cerazette pill or experiences stopping the pill to conceive?

MissN8

Reaction score
Hi i am due to come off pill in November and just wondering if anyone else has any experience of stopping the pill to conceive or will also be stopping the pill soon?

I'm not on cerazette, I'm on Yasmin. But from my experience the first time, it was all fine and smooth sailing. I didn't really notice much difference, other than feeling ovulation pains around the time I was ovulating. My cycles were totally normal right away and I got pregnant the 2nd cycle around stopping. I'd been on it for 12 years before that. I'll be stopping again in December to start TTC #2, so hoping it will be the same this time around. I've been on it again about 3.5 years now. I'm 36 so after this I'll be looking to get my tubes tied I think as we're happy with 2, so November will be like my last pill ever, which is weird. I've been on them since I was 18!

Hey there! Yea am the same think 2 is enough for us. I am also 36 and ttc my first. It would be fantastic I it only took 2 months. Would you prefer a boy or girl this time? See I have been in the pill near 19 years now so don't know what to expect coming off it. I think I was on yasmin at some point too and microgynon.

I was on the same pill, stopped it in june 2012 and got pregnant first month of trying, went bk on it and now back off it and just started trying for our 2Nd.

When I was TTC #1 I came off the pill in August (after being on it for 8 years), tracked my cycles until October when we started TTC, got pregnant on our 2nd mo the of trying (November) and 4 years later have my lovely little lady who is going off to school this week.

I'm going to come off the pill again next year, I *should* track my cycles for a month or two but I will probably dive right in to TTC :happydance:

Good Luck

I would be happy if it only took a few months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->