Anyone else on Progesterone?

senyeart4

Reaction score
Hello. I am 36 and have three older boys. We decided to try for number four almost two years ago now. It took quite a few months but we got pregnant in Jan of last year. Sadly that ended in mmc at 12 weeks. We had a chemical two months after that and then got pregnant again the month after that. That also ended in a mmc at 13 weeks. We decided to try one more time and got pregnant 8 weeks ago. My progesterone was low this time so they put me on progesterone 200mg once a day vaginally. I didn't notice much difference the first week of being on it, but starting the second week my bp began going lower and lower to about 100/65, which I know can be normal, BUT my heart rate has been going lower too. It is usually higher around 85-90 but the last few days it's been 60-70. I know that 60 is still within the normal range but shouldn't my hr be going up during pregnancy? Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have looked all over the internet and can't find anything about progesterone lowering hr and bp....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->