Anyone else on this BC??

Melsue129

Reaction score
We are WTTC and Im currently on ALYACEN BC pills.. Im wondering if anyone else is on them. We are getting married Sept 2014 and we want to TTC right afterwards but Im unsure how long I should give for the BC to get out of my system.. Any suggestions...?????

Im also wondering if I stop my BC prior to the wedding if Im going to break out with pimples, the BC seems to help with acne.... Any advise???

My dr told me that your first month off birth control is a very fertile time actually which I found kind of weird but maybe! Anyhow, I've heard 3-6 months is pretty standard for everything to come back to normal, although the hormones are out of your system much faster than that. I guess it just depends how long you want to use alternative bc for? Are you planning to start charting at all? That could be nice to make sure you know you're ovulating pre-wedding.

I think it's hard to predict what your skin is going to do but that sounds entirely possible. Maybe visit a dermatologist and have them help you come up with a post-bcp skin care plan? I completely understand not wanting to be broken out for your wedding!

Congrats on getting married!

I figured I would start charting as soon as I get off of BC... I heard you don't ovulate on it anyway so there is no point? Thanks for the suggestions curiousowl!!

Anyone on the same type of BC Im on? Or has anyone been on it before and then TTC???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->