Anyone else only a few weeks left???

mel102

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like time is dragging!!! Am 37 weeks and feel like I will go over I don't mind as I still have lots to do including packing my hospital bag it just feels like a long time away yet!! Anyone else due soon???

I'm due 12 march, still haven't packed baby bag. Were in the middle of packing and I'm a mature student so trying to get as much college work done as possible before baby comes. I keep saying I'm due in 3 weeks but she won't be here until more like 5 weeks. Haha. I just get very strange looks off people x

Im due 25th march but being induced at 38 or 39 weeks ( find out wednesday) it does seem to be dragging though.

Im 37 weeks and due 9th March. Pretty much sorted now though with the hospital bag. Just want my little boy here now but have a feeling il be overdue. Had emergancy c-section after induction last time, so hoping for a natural birth this time. Fingers crossed!

I'm due March 8th. Time could not be going slower! I'm really hoping I don't go past my due date and that she comes on her own. I don't have high hopes though as my son was late and I had to be induced.😕

I'm booked in for a section a week on Friday & time is going soooooooooo slowly! Just want to meet this little one now 😀

35+5 and I know they aren't letting me go past 38wks, but I feel don't feel anywhere near labour, but I sure am ready to be done being pregnant. I'm one big whine fest!

On the one hand I want Ariya to bake to max time that she can as long as its safe, but on the other hand everything is s wollen, sore, uncomfortable...generally miserable feeling.

Am glad am not the only one who's done being pregnant. At least those who have dates for inductions know you will have your baby's in your arms soon I just have that feeling I will go over. Ellivort I love your chosen name it's very sweet and girly has everyone else decided on names yet??

Im 38+3 currently bouncing on my gym ball as i type! fed up .feel like labour will never happen

Time was ticking by fine till Thursday. I had a version so was just hoping baby would turn. Now baby is head down time is dragging and just want labour to start!

We have Sebastian Jude for a boy or Elsie Rae for a girl :) I have two boys already & I knew they were boys but this time round I'm not sure either way! Just want a healthy baby :)

I am due March 9th too. Time is going so slow right now. I have no work to do, and I am bored out of my mind. But I can't take off work because otherwise I will have less time with baby. I hope next week is my last week and she shows up a few day early.

I'm 34 weeks tomorrow and due for my c section in 5 weeks :) I've a feeling she'll come early though

Am glad am not the only one who's done being pregnant. At least those who have dates for inductions know you will have your baby's in your arms soon I just have that feeling I will go over. Ellivort I love your chosen name it's very sweet and girly has everyone else decided on names yet??

We have Sebastian Jude for a boy or Elsie Rae for a girl I have two boys already & I knew they were boys but this time round I'm not sure either way! Just want a healthy baby :)

Both lovely names katestar we can't decide on a name the poor child will have no name for a few days.

Lulabug why do you think you will go early? I always go over!!

Ellissmummy am glad your baby has turned my little one is back to back and nothing is turning her

I went 2 weeks early with my second son and I don't know...just have this feeling I'll go early again this time :) just hope she stays put for at least 3 weeks so she is full term then

35+4 here... Right in that spot where it feels forever away and way too soon all at the same time. I'm getting very uncomfortable, and despite this being my last pregnancy, I'm struggling to enjoy it. I am trying, though.
4-5 more weeks!

Not due till April but I have my babies early I'm currently 34.5 and 4-5cm dilated. So its just a waiting game for the grand finale. I'm already very uncomfortable shes head down engaged but sits on my right hip so its painful. We already have a name picked and know its a girl her name is Luna Suzanne Alfrieda :)

Katlin I love the name Luna!! I've been trying to convince hubby of that one if we have a blonde girl at some point :)

36+3 over here (I think, the days all run together!) and struggling to stay positive... I'm feeling like it will be an April baby even though I'm due the 21st :/ Sigh. RRL tea all day every day though. As long as the labor is better than my first I won't complain when it happens! I'm trying SO hard to enjoy these last days where my son is my only child, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->