Anyone else only a few weeks left???

So after 3 hours of contractions, 13 minutes of pushing little miss Luna made her grand entrance at 4:23 am. There classified her as a 34 week preemie so she has been in the nicu since she was born. She weighed 5lbs 1oz at birth and was 44cm long, she was breathing on her own and is now beginning to breastfeed well but does have a feeding tube for topping up because she lost 200g of weight. All in all it went well no tears, but I had a small hemmorage so I've been weak and ended up with a lot of swelling.

Sorry to hear about the hemorrhage and swelling but congratulations!! Hope she gets out of the nicu soon!!

Yay our first baby congratulations am glad little Luna is doing well. Sorry to hear about the hemorage hope your feeling better soon

Congrats Katlin!

I've got 21 days or less now as my RCS is scheduled for the 21st of March, IF I don't go in to labor before that. I most likely WILL though. All of my babes were 36-38 weeks. I get my last Makenna injection Tomorrow and after that wears off next week I'll be on LABOR WATCH!!!! <3 My doctor and midwives want me to be extra cautious and go in at ANY sign because we want a C-section. My last EMCS was so traumatizing, the thought of trying for a VBAC and having complications gives me the sweats :(

How is everyone else feeling? I feel like last week DRAGGED by but I have a lot to do this week so hopefully it goes faster. I'm still kind of torn between wanting baby here and safe and wanting more time with my LO. Anyone else going through these emotions too?

Congrats Kaitlin, glad to hear Luna is going well!

My c section is in three days.... eeeek! So excited to meet this little one :) X

Congrats Katlin!

I've got 21 days or less now as my RCS is scheduled for the 21st of March, IF I don't go in to labor before that. I most likely WILL though. All of my babes were 36-38 weeks. I get my last Makenna injection Tomorrow and after that wears off next week I'll be on LABOR WATCH!!!! <3 My doctor and midwives want me to be extra cautious and go in at ANY sign because we want a C-section. My last EMCS was so traumatizing, the thought of trying for a VBAC and having complications gives me the sweats :(

How is everyone else feeling? I feel like last week DRAGGED by but I have a lot to do this week so hopefully it goes faster. I'm still kind of torn between wanting baby here and safe and wanting more time with my LO. Anyone else going through these emotions too?

Hope baby stays put for a while longer! I'm definitely done now, looking forward to meeting this baby & also not having to get up 5 times a night for a wee!

I hope your little one stays put until your section fliporama I feel the same I spend all day wishing little one was here and lay awake all night hoping she stays put a little longer as I don't feel ready to start again yet!!!

Katestar you must be so excited and nervous I really can't believe we are near the end I remember us all having our first scans and now we are full term!!

Congratulations on baby Luna :)

I'm 35 weeks on Thursday. I'm now at that point where I'm uncomfortable in every possible way. If I sit down, she's under my ribs, I can't sit straight as my back then hurts. When I lie down, if I lie on my back, I feel like a stranded turtle. If I lie on my side, my hips hurt. Then when I stand up, she feels like she's going to fall out and I get a horrible pain when I walk.

I think she'll come early. I just want her to stay put for 2 weeks and then she can come. If not, I have the c section on the 30th. She'll be here this month either way :)

Congrats Katlin!

I'm due March 21 :thumbup: Unlike you though, I don't think I'll go early! I honestly am expecting an April baby!

And yep. I'm trying super hard to enjoy time with my baby (well ok, toddler) for the last few weeks I have here!

Congrats Kaitlin, glad to hear Luna is going well!

My c section is in three days.... eeeek! So excited to meet this little one :) X

So exciting!! You're team yellow, right?

Seems like this pregnancy has flown by! Can't believe we are almost there!

Yep I'm team yellow... I found out with my two boys & as this is my last baby I wanted a surprise :) X

Can't wait to hear what it is, katestar!

Am good just getting very impatient!!! How are you Lulabug??

Katestar you probably have your baby in your arms now so exciting

How is everyone? :)

Horrible today. I fell in the shower and landed right on my left hip/back/butt :cry: Baby is fine. I didn't have any change in movement, no blood or fluid so I didn't even call my doctor. I have doppler so I listened to her HB for a solid 15 minutes to make sure she was OK. I feel like shit though. I feel like I was hit by a damn car. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

My last Progesterone shot was on Wednesday so by this coming Wednesday it will be wearing off and hopefully I'll go into labor over the next weekend! but I doubt it. I've talked to other moms who got the shots and it seems to be pretty common to not go into labor for a few weeks past the last injection. so I may just have to wait until my RCS, LOL

I'm trying to not be too impatient and just enjoy every moment with my LO. I know I will miss our time together, just us two :cry: it's kinda bittersweet. I really did get blessed with the sweetest little boy ever, I couldn't ask for a happier or sweeter child :cloud9:

Baby is here.... c section went really well &#128512; I had a beautiful little boy at 14:38 weighing 8lbs 1oz &#128153; We called him Sebastian Jude & he is just perfect :)

Baby is here.... c section went really well &#128512; I had a beautiful little boy at 14:38 weighing 8lbs 1oz &#128153; We called him Sebastian Jude & he is just perfect :)

Congratulations katestar another beautiful boy am glad you are both good x

How is everyone? :)

Horrible today. I fell in the shower and landed right on my left hip/back/butt :cry: Baby is fine. I didn't have any change in movement, no blood or fluid so I didn't even call my doctor. I have doppler so I listened to her HB for a solid 15 minutes to make sure she was OK. I feel like shit though. I feel like I was hit by a damn car. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

My last Progesterone shot was on Wednesday so by this coming Wednesday it will be wearing off and hopefully I'll go into labor over the next weekend! but I doubt it. I've talked to other moms who got the shots and it seems to be pretty common to not go into labor for a few weeks past the last injection. so I may just have to wait until my RCS, LOL

I'm trying to not be too impatient and just enjoy every moment with my LO. I know I will miss our time together, just us two :cry: it's kinda bittersweet. I really did get blessed with the sweetest little boy ever, I couldn't ask for a happier or sweeter child :cloud9:

I hope your feeling better today sounds like you had a terrible day all round. I understand how you feel about it no longer being just you and your son I was like this my last pregnancy I used to cry for hours thinking I've destroyed my relationship with my son and that I wouldn't love another the same!!! However my son and daughter are best of friends and wouldn't be without each other and my son and I still get our one on one time together I love them both so much and wouldn't change a thing

Congratulations katestar, love the name, so glad everything went well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"