Anyone else over emotionali

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
I can't stop crying and over analysis things and crying some more... I think OH is very fed up now

I avoid all news at the moment. I'm completely oblivious to all the mysery in the world as it upsets me too much right now. I only watch comedies. Seek things that make you smile, but not necessarily cry. My hubby has emotional range of vanilla yoghurt, so life is easier if I keep mine in check as he has no skillset to deal with a wide range. Bless him...

Yes! I am emotional at the best of times but this morning I cried after thinking about an argument I had with my mother years ago! Then I cried this evening when someone won a cookery programme.... Fingers crossed it doesn't last the whole nine months.

I love the vanilla yogurt reference!

I feel like crying now, and couldn't tell you why. Everything feels so over stimulating and overwhelming.

Oh thank god it's not just me. Everything seems to effecting me this last week and I can't handle anything all I do is worry that I'm not actually pregnant. I need to calm down.

I get BAD pregnancy rage...and it can strike at any time!! As well as overwhelming sadness. Generally pregnancy does not make me a happy camper.

I avoid all news at the moment. I'm completely oblivious to all the mysery in the world as it upsets me too much right now. I only watch comedies. Seek things that make you smile, but not necessarily cry. My hubby has emotional range of vanilla yoghurt, so life is easier if I keep mine in check as he has no skillset to deal with a wide range. Bless him...

Hahaha this!! This is my current situation haha

I am and I hate it. I cried more these past few weeks than I have in years. I almost cried in front of my boss last week, talk about embarrassing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->