Anyone else overdue and miserable?

macydarling

Reaction score
Well, today marks one week overdue, was so not expecting to still be pregnant at this point. It wasn't *too bad* until the past 3-4 days or so. I'm not pretty much constantly swollen in my ankles/feet/calves. But the worst part is this excruciating pain I've developed in my right lower back/butt that goes down my leg. Going from standing to sitting or vice versa, rolling over in bed, walking...pretty much anything but laying down is awful! I can hardly walk at all anymore.

It's 2am and I just can't sleep with the throbbing pain :( have taken tylenol but it didn't even touch it. Any one else in the same boat and want to commiserate?

Me! Not quite as far over as you, and thankfully not in any discomfort. But that makes me think I'm not even close and I'm sooo fed up and grumpy! My poor husband has been fielding off all comments about the baby from others and relatives as I think I'll lose my sh#t if one more person ask WHY I haven't had the baby yet!!!!
Why?
WHY?????
If I knew how, I would!!!!!!!

Meeeee! 5 days over today and I'm ready to kill someone. I'm not uncomfortable, I feel physically pretty good, but I am sooooo done with this. My DD was born 5 days over, but I'm showing no signs today. I was sure I wouldn't still be pregnant at this stage but here I am. I'm scared I could be with child until the end of time. :cry:

Me too. 5 days over as well and pretty fed up. So ready for all my stupid symptoms to push off, such as unbearable restless legs, hip and thigh pain, reflux, insomnia..... The list goes on and on.
I don't know why I expected anything else, I had to be induced with my first as I was so overdue. I really wanted a better experience this time.

I feel for you ladies who are overdue, I hope you all go into labour ASAP!

Some of your remarks make me laugh, especially how annoying it is when people ask why you haven't had the baby yet - like it's your decision to still be pregnant. Haha. "I just love being the size of a whale so much, having constantly acid reflux, achy hips that keep me awake at night, that I thought I'd stay pregnant!" Hahaha x

And for those brazen enough to tell me sex will start labour, and then act all shocked when I reply that we've tried that, several times!

Aww hang in there ladies, been overdue twice (41+5 and 42 weeks when my girls finally made their appearances!!) so I totally sympathise :hugs: Fully expecting to be starting an overdue thread for my third baby in March :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->