Anyone else ovulating around 25th August???

Blondie_x

Reaction score
I'm due to ovulate around 25th August - anyone want to join me in the wait?

This is my second month ttc, so I'm still new to this and would love some buddies to chat with! :happydance:

Well, I'm due to ovulate around aug 21 st. (Plus or minus a day haha). It's close to you so I thought I would say hi!
This is my first cycle ttc a third baby. If we don't luck out, we will wait until dec to start ttc again.
This week is go time with the hubby, wish us luck!
Yes, waiting to O, then waiting to test... So much waiting yuck! Thought I would say hi and join in your chat!

I'm due to ovulate sometime around the 25-28th. My cycles vary by a few days. This is our 2nd month TTC too.

I should be right around the 25th. Would love to join in the wait again!

This is 4th cycle TTC #1.

:dust:

I am due to ovulate the 27th! TTC #2. This is our 2nd month trying

I think I will ovulate around that time. My cycle may be a bit off as I had a chemical pregnancy (early misscarige) last cycle :(

This is my fourth cycle ttc.

Good to see that there are a few ladies joined this thread already! I didn't mention, but I am trying for baby #1. I'm currently on CD7.

Sorry about your chemical Ruz, wishing you luck for this cycle.

i'm a bit in a weird position but I *think* I will O around that time. we were ttc in july then I went back on the pill this last cycle but have decided to just go for it...my cycles were all messed up before that but i'm going to try the soy iso's cd 3-7 so we will see what happens. I am going to be doing opk's.

Welcome ladies! Yes it does seem ages away. I've got ewcm today at just cd7, I don't usually start getting it as early as this.

Hi everyone!!

Blondie--I sometimes get random ewcm just after my period ends. Just a day or two after. It's very odd. Usually has nothing to do with O though. Then I O a few days-a week later.

I never knew all the symptoms your body let's off around O time. I had never noticed my ewcm before this last cycle when I was actually looking for it.

I usually temp and notice my ewcm. But apparently there's changes in your cervix too which I've never checked. I'm usually pretty happy to dtd during O too, if you know what I mean! DH is likely to get jumped everyday.

good morning guys!
cycle day 12 for me. started opks yesterday, and todays is starting to darken, though not positive yet, seems to be headed there.
hope everyones passing the time ok!

I had been charting to avoid pregnancy since January, which has been helpful as it got me used to looking for my fertile and non fertile times. Now that I'm TTC, I know my body quite well and know what to look for each month. I tend to ovulate about the same time each cycle. I'm not using OPKs, so just making sure to DTD every other day so I don't miss my ovulation.

What do you all do to find your fertile time? Charting? OPKs?

I just chart. Never used opk's before but I got pregnant with our son first month of ntnp so this trying business is all new to me!

I'm also due to O around the 21st. This is our first cycle of ttc our third also. Hoping for a girl this time around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->