• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else ovulating around 25th August???

Thanks, Blondie. Finally a +opk today! Plus some noticeable ovary pain lol! :haha: So now just plenty of BDing and waiting to see that temp go up!

Mrsgoodhart, hope your pos opk also shows up soon!

I think I Od the other day...waiting for temp to rise. TTC since 2008 here for #4.

I think I will ovulate around that time. My cycle may be a bit off as I had a chemical pregnancy (early misscarige) last cycle :(

This is my fourth cycle ttc.

Sorry about the chemical, Ruz :( FWIW, I had a chemical a few months ago and it pushed back my O date by almost a week.

Glad to join all you ladies in the wait! I expected O a few days ago but am a bit late this cycle (may be returning to pre-birth control rhythm). Had a strong positive OPK today so that slippery little egg should be on its way tonight or tomorrow.

Cycle #6 TTC #1. Will begin testing at 9dpo.

Anyone else have a temp shift or otherwise confirmed ovulation? I got my temp spike this morning, so I O'd 3-4 days late on CD18 (August 28). With a 12-13 day luteal phase, I'm staring down AF on September 10 or 11. Will begin testing at 9dpo (Sept 6).

I think I will ovulate around that time. My cycle may be a bit off as I had a chemical pregnancy (early misscarige) last cycle :(

This is my fourth cycle ttc.

Sorry about the chemical, Ruz :( FWIW, I had a chemical a few months ago and it pushed back my O date by almost a week.

Glad to join all you ladies in the wait! I expected O a few days ago but am a bit late this cycle (may be returning to pre-birth control rhythm). Had a strong positive OPK today so that slippery little egg should be on its way tonight or tomorrow.

Cycle #6 TTC #1. Will begin testing at 9dpo.

Thank you so much. Yes ovulation was 4 days later than usual. But I was so happy to get a +opk. I wasn't sure if I would ovulate this cycle.

So one question after a positive opk for how many days afterwards do you get it on with your partner ?

Great to hear deductive and ruz.

After +opk, we did that day and the following 2 days. I also still tested those days and got a much darker + the 2nd day, followed by a just barely +.

Based on temp I believe I am 2dpo. But, I slept rotten Wed night so Thursday temp hike might be a fluke and maybe only 1dpo. Guess I will see. :shrug: With my typically 15 day luteal, I will be hoping for an AF no-show around September 12th.

Got my positive OPK! Plenty of BD...I'm 2DPO and the wait is allllreeeadddyyyyy killing me..lol

Also 5dpo. And yes, waiting is annoying! Soooo impatient right now!! Perhaps it's time to go paint my bathroom lol! :haha: :dohh:

according to fertility friend i o'd 26th of august... currently 6dpo

Me too Rdavi82! I have been using OPKs and charting as well and O'd the 26th of August. Currently 8DPO and had a second temp spike... a huge spike - went from 97.33 to 98.17! My charts all messed up now, I don't have lines connecting days 6-8DPO. Feeling blah lately as well...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/521212

*UPDATE* realized my temps didn't have connector lines bc I noted "fever" under those days, as I was feeling warm but didn't actually confirm a fever, so I removed that symptom and voila!

Me too! I have been using OPKs and charting as well and O'd the 26th of August. Currently 8DPO and had a second temp spike... a huge spike - went from 97.33 to 98.17! My charts all messed up now, I don't have lines connecting days 6-8DPO. Feeling blah lately as well...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/521212

Looking good! Maybe that was an implantation dip yesterday and then a progesterone spike today causing your high temp? I would be testing tomorrow if I were you...but then I love to POAS. I am 6dpo today and always start testing on 9dpo (that was when I got my bfp with my chemical).

FX

Wow I didn't realise this thread was still going, as it had went quiet for a few days last week.

MamaBunny2 - Your chart is looking good! Your BD timing looks almost exactly the same as mine this month.

AFM: I ended up ovulating on 24th August, so I'm 11dpo today. AF is due tomorrow. I've been having some good symptoms this 2ww, but it could just be hormones. We shall see!

Blondie yes looks like we are on about the same schedule! So glad I found this thread bc I'm going crazy during my 2WW :wacko:

Deductivemom I used an OPK yesterday as I had researched that SOME women get :bfp: on those before a HPT and I just needed something to calm my nerves. The OPK was :bfn: but of course it was since I'm not ovulating! I was a POAS crazy lady my first month and now that I'm temping it helps me wait it out. Hoping I don't see a temp drop in the next couple days...

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/xDu7m4.png

Sounds like we have some in here right around test time. Hope to see some BFP's in the coming days!

For me, 8dpo and I'm feeling so impatient. My temp seemed like it dropped a bit more than usual yesterday, maybe implantation dip. I don't want to read too much into it--it wasn't a real significant drop and my temps have been really jagged all month, so trying not to get my hopes up too much lol. I just wish I could hit fast forward and have an answer!

My temp dropped slightly so I'm not too anxious to test :nope: FF has me at a 26 day cycle and my :witch: scheduled to make an appearance on Monday so if nothing significant happens by then I may... I've had cycles as long as 30 days so no guarantees. At 8DPO (after my temp dip) I had some cramping and lower back pain. Yesterday at 9DPO I felt a fullness/bloated feeling in my lower abdomen for a short moment and same today at 10DPO. I also woke up hungry for the third day in a row. Right now I'm dreading that it's my uterine lining preparing to shed and that I have PMS munchies :cry:

Sounds like we have some in here right around test time. Hope to see some BFP's in the coming days!

For me, 8dpo and I'm feeling so impatient. My temp seemed like it dropped a bit more than usual yesterday, maybe implantation dip. I don't want to read too much into it--it wasn't a real significant drop and my temps have been really jagged all month, so trying not to get my hopes up too much lol. I just wish I could hit fast forward and have an answer!

Well, "right around test time" can be a pretty large time window if you are as impatient as me, hehe. My rule is not to test until 9dpo, but I couldn't resist because I was working at home today and DH was gone when I got up...so I tested at 8dpo and of course BFN :( Oh well, I've been feeling tired and emotional this week, plus some cramps and breast tenderness returned yesterday. Maybe it's not just PMS this month. Long wait left until next Wednesday/Thursday when AF is due!

Will be testing again tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday for sure. FX and good luck to everyone who's still waiting patiently for a reasonable test date!

At 11DPO yesterday and not having any typical pre-AF cramping going on (FF estimates AF to come tomorrow but I highly doubt it...) I gave in and took a test. :bfn: on a FRER digi :cry: but according to my chart, IF there was an implantation dip at 7DPO it may still be too early. Then this morning my BBT took a nosedive from 97.9 to 97.33 so I'm thinking I'm out once again :growlmad: Perhaps FF is way off this month and I'm gonna have a 28-30 day cycle... :shrug:

AF showed up a couple days early so I'm out. Boo. On to this cycle and may it be out time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"