Anyone else paranoid?

I've got an appointment scheduled for August 26th which was the earliest I could get in. I think I can calm down for the next two weeks! I hope!

That's when my OB appt is as well! I was under the care of a Reproductive Endocrinologist for over a year so I called his office as well just to talk to the nurse even though this was a natural :bfp:! I missed her call but a waiting on another return call. We've been trying for so long I just decided to make an appt at my family doctors because we were just discussing our LTTTC problems and he was working with me on diet and exercise and lifestyle changes, which is exactly how I got pregnant so I figured I'd go visit him, that's today in a few hours.

It's so hard to relax but I just keep trying to tell myself that our bodies are designed to do this and have been since the beginning of time so I should let it do it's thing and just support it the best I can.

Cant wait for our scans ladies xxxx :flower: :flower: :flower:

I got my beta back today, it was 405 for what I think was about 17-18dpo, so that seems to be within normal range. But I'm still paranoid because I see ppl who say theirs was like 3000. I should get my progesterone back tomorrow I hope.

Dini everybody is different! That's why the normal ranges are so different! Are you getting it checks again to make sure it's rising?

My progesterone came back pretty low, it's only 9.7 and it should be at least 20 so they put me on progesterone pills two times a day and I get my labs rechecked tomorrow. I think they are rechecking my hcg, but i was so upset about the progesterone I didn't pay attention lol. There I go being paranoid!!

I feel decent today, the symptoms are still about the same except the nausea was present today, no spotting or anything so I'm taking that as a good sign.

I broke down and bought some weeks estimators today despite what some people say about them and even though I said I'm done testing! Lol it said 2-3 weeks which seems exactly right since I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow so 3 weeks post conception. Now I'm wondering when to take my other one to get 3+?

I'd say give it a week and take another. I also have another test I want to take, my last one was on Sunday but I just got my hcg levels back and they are great they more than doubled and are right on track so I think I'll wait and take that test on Sunday or monday.

I have one more digi to take. My first one said 1-2 weeks.. so I am waiting another week to take that one.. although I am "ignorance is bliss".. and i don't want to freak out if it doesn't go up.

I'm going to wait until like Tuesday or Wednesday to see. I am a little relieved though just by seeing 2-3 because that is right on the money and means that my hcg is rising!:)

About your temp MCW I still temp... I told myself I would until my 12 week scan, even though Ive seen lil bubs and heartbeat I have to say in the beginning before I was able to get an u/s I had a couple of really low temps but they never went under the coverline one time it came really close of course I feeaked out but at that time my betas were doubling and nothing else to suggest something wrong was going on.. for about 2weeks now my temps have stayed almost exactly the same, I was going to give up the temping once I seen this pattern but decided not to... guess its just my wanting to be in control taking over! But I hope you can get your betas done soon to give you some sight into how your lil bean is progressing. Good luck!

I started spotting tonight after work, no real cramps until some light ones just now that are like the ones I've been having off and on, and the spotting seems to have stopped. It was just a tiny spot, would never have even seen it if I didn't have a pantyliner on. But now I'm freaking out...it's the weekend I can't even call my doctor. Guess I'll just watch it and go insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->