Anyone else planning ahead?

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
We ttc for a year in 2012 with one chemical and no other success. We just started ttc again.

I spend some of my time looking at baby things. We already have names picked out and we talk about our future child sometimes.

Is this normal? Do others do this too? I'm trying hard not to get caught up in ttc as I know it might take a while, but looking at stuff helps me remember what we are aiming for.

Anyone else?

I do this, I'm trying for my second and if it doesn't take too long we'll need a double stroller, so I've been pricing them all up :haha:

I completely understand. We had a failed adoption in 2012 & I still have all the baby stuff that I had already bought & had been given to me. Have had names picked out since then also.

It's normal :) we have our girl name picked out and have before we were really "trying"

Yup! Totally normal! Well from where I am anyway. We have had the names discussions, baby discussions, parenting method discussions etc. since getting married nearly four years ago! I just cannot wait to be pregnant with our baby. We are so ready!

We do it!! I have a secret wish list on amazon for my future daughter lol....wishful hoping. We also have girls names narrowed to two, and know that we want to co-sleep as long as we can. And I know how I am announcing I am pregnant...lol,,,keeps your eye on the prize

Yeah I'm with you on this one! I have a list of baby names both boys and girls that I like and every time I hear a nice name that I like I add it to my list lol! x

You'll know from my journal I've been doing this with the pram etc, I'm constantly thinking about what we need to buy the baby we haven't even conceived yet :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->