Anyone else REALLY excited?!

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Bring on the snow!!!! :dance:

https://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/London-And-East-Of-England-Warned-Of-Possible-Heavy-Snow-By-Weekend-By-Met-Office-Prediction/Article/200912315500763?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15500763_London_And_East_Of_England_Warned_Of_Possible_Heavy_Snow_By_Weekend_By_Met_Office_Prediction

I'm not excited I'm jealous I don't get snow here often it's 70F outside right now and we are in mid winter so NO snow for us this year.:nope:

im not looking forward to it...im scared of slipping on the ice and am so sensitive to the cold :(
i wish i could be happier about the snow but i never have been since a young age, but i do know that i am the minority when it comes to this! x

Ahh boo!! lol

Im off work as of this Thursday and not back until January for the xmas break so at leaast i wont have to journey to and from work in it. That massive snowfall we had in February was a nightmare to commute in.

Altho i wont go out and start throwing myself down hills this time i will still enjoy it im such a big kid!
xx

I love the snow but hubby drives for most of the day in his job and he's working this weekend, so for him I don't want it to snow!!

I love snow but not when Im working in the country and have a half hour drive to get there across rural hills etc!!! i would rather it stay away until I dont have to drive anywhere!

Im worse than a child when it comes to snow..... CANT WAIT :-D

Really excited :)

If it does come.... please do be careful and have loads of fun ;)

xx

I love snow! Only I want it on Thursday as I will be off until January. Come onnnnn!

I LOVE SNOW! it puts a big smile on my face but don't think were due any this far north, (Yorkshire) :( oh I hope we are!!!! x

I dread the snow. After two near misses in the car, I panic if it starts snowing while I'm driving or if it starts snowing while I'm at work and I know I have to drive home. I have a 40 minute drive each way into work and although most of the roads are gritted, not all are. Thankfully work are quite flexible and let me work from home if the weather is bad. Can't wait until LO is older so we can play in the snow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->