• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

anyone else really paranoid they will loose baby?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
I keep going to the toilet to check for blood, IO keep feeling like a rushg of water coming out of me but its just clear like wee wees.
then i had cramps earlier and was adament was loosing baby!

Does anyone else have this? I have 7 weeks to go till i am in the safe zone and am really bricking it already! Oh well next week i am half way to the safe zone just wish it would hurry up!

its amazing how you can love something so much already isnt it???
xx

I am also paranoid - but I try not to think about it. The worrying won't do anything but make me enjoy the pregnancy less. I also find the days are going by SOOOOO SLOWLY. So I am just trying to live each day as it comes and not worry about what could happen. I actually find that I get more paranoid the more internet research I do and the more I surf this website, so I sometimes take a mini break from the internet (for my sanity!! LOL)

yes I am very paranoid!! I have 3 weeks left and have been paranoid from the day I found out we were pregnant. I have relaxed a little but still very cautious.

thank god i am not the only one.
I work for the london ambulance and its terrifying how many women do have misscarriages.
I have had 4 people phone up with them tonight and its just got me even more para!

X

I am driving myself and DH *insane* with my worry. I too have the rush of liquid and every time I feel it I am convinced there is spotting. We have our first u/s on Tuesday and I'm convinced they'll find nothing. I'm driving myself mad! I understand completely how you feel!

I think miscarriage is a very common fear in every expecting mother. The matter of the fact is you have to stay positive and happy - no matter how hard that may be. It is best to stay calm and relaxed. You have to remember that when you are upset the baby is as well. I have had a doctor look me in the eyes and tell me I was going to lose my child, I prayed to God with all my might and had faith that things would be okay. Sure enough everything is. I know sometimes some people aren't as fortunate as me, and there are reasons for that, but you have to pull yourself together and not let the little things bother you so much. I wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months hun. I will pray for you and your little bean that all stays well. :hugs:

Yes! I've actually been having this anxiety all day today! I had dream about it and now I'm climbing the walls.

Sun, I couldn't agree with you more; the days (hours really!) are draaaaagggging on. It seems like forever and I've only known for like 3 days!

I'm the same, until I see the bean and HB on that scan I don't think I quite believe I'm pregnant!
Statistically speaking the odds are in your favour, but at times like this logic loses out to hormones. Good luck to us all for a happy healthy pregnancy :)

I try and think of it as a 75% of having a health pregnancy!

I feel the same way and have done since day 1. Every little change is making me so anxious. I agree that surfing the web and reading other people's sad stories makes thins worse, and also does nothing to affect the outcome of your own pregnancy. I am always looking for reassurance but then I end up feeling worse. I have an early scan on Wednesday and I just don't know how I am going to go through with it I am so scared! I have tried to rationalise it but to be honest I think the best way is to try and keep busy and just let time pass. Fingers crossed we will all be OK. If you think about it, every person who exists in the world is the result of a successful pregnancy. That's a lot of people, so it does work out a lot of the time!

Cat
xx

I feel the same,ive been worried ever since i found out i was pregnant then about a week later i had red blood one morning which turned to brown for about a week, i have an early scan booked tomorrow and praying to god everything will be perfectly fine and I will see LO's HB,that will help me relax a hell of a lot but i'll prob still worry myself silly until i get to 12weeks,i think im just that type of person,im most definately driving the other half up the wall about it as he keeps having to reassure me all the time :( really trying to have PMA tho.
fingers crossed all will be well :o)
prayers and positive thoughts :D
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev344pr___.png

It is really nice (in a weird sort of way) to here that are people are really paranoid as well. At least I can feel normal. I cant stop using HPT and then spend ages freaking about line darkness. Although I have noticed that the control line can vary in darkness as well.

I had a horrible dream last night which scared me as well :cry:

I'm not really used to going into such a stress mode. Last yr when we moved house and married almost at the same time I was perfectly fine! I need to calm down as it will put my bp even higher!!

However as Noodles said 75% is the number to remember! :)

I definitely fel the same - At first the hospital told me they thought I had an ectopic pregnancy and then I have spotted all the way through. It went at 10+6 and then came back at 11+4, and I thought that was it...

I have a doppler and heard the heartbeat yesterday morning so hoping all is well.

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow, and have been having cramps over the last couple of days so really really worried that things are good.

x

Ay yi yi. Me too. Not a day goes by without me thinking at least ten times that my little bean may have expired. This morning I woke up and realized my breasts have been not very sore anymore for the past two days and I just layed there in bed thinking "it's over"... even though I've read that it is completely normal at this stage. I've been through one miscarriage and I can't imagine having to go through another one.

I get the rush of fluid in the undies too - sometimes while I'm walking to work and it's like an anxious rest of the walk there before I can check anything to see if it's alright (and it always is)

The internet has been my best friend and worst enemy in regards to this pregnancy. There is so much information out there - good and bad. I'll start researching a certain thing, like "10 week baby development" but I'll end up finding five different stories people have written about how their baby died at ten weeks, etc. Then, of course, that's all I can think about.

This loss-of-sore-boobs is scaring me today. It is my birthday today and all I can think about is how I wish I could get out of my birthday dinner and go to the doctor and see if my baby is still alive inside me. Talk about letting something get you down.

Ay yi yi. Me too. Not a day goes by without me thinking at least ten times that my little bean may have expired. This morning I woke up and realized my breasts have been not very sore anymore for the past two days and I just layed there in bed thinking "it's over"... even though I've read that it is completely normal at this stage. I've been through one miscarriage and I can't imagine having to go through another one.

I get the rush of fluid in the undies too - sometimes while I'm walking to work and it's like an anxious rest of the walk there before I can check anything to see if it's alright (and it always is)

The internet has been my best friend and worst enemy in regards to this pregnancy. There is so much information out there - good and bad. I'll start researching a certain thing, like "10 week baby development" but I'll end up finding five different stories people have written about how their baby died at ten weeks, etc. Then, of course, that's all I can think about.

This loss-of-sore-boobs is scaring me today. It is my birthday today and all I can think about is how I wish I could get out of my birthday dinner and go to the doctor and see if my baby is still alive inside me. Talk about letting something get you down.

Happy birthday!
Try not to worry! when is your scan? could you not call nhs direct just to puut your mind at ease?
x

Happy birthday!
Try not to worry! when is your scan? could you not call nhs direct just to puut your mind at ease?
x

Thanks I actually just had a scan at 9w2d and everything was fine! You'd think that would make me rest easy but no. It gave me peace of mind for about a DAY, lol! Then it was right back to worrysville. Reading things online has really scared me, I read all sorts of stories about how someone went for a scan, everything was fine, and then by the next scan there was no heartbeat etc. I hate that the internet is so full of horror stories!

you will be fine.
I work where there is life and deathg every day and it sends me potty!
xxx

Maybe the internet should be banned during pregnancy!! LOL!!

Im seriously considering seeing if the ICT man at work is able to block certain key words I keep typing into google!! :blush:

I am paranoid all the time as well. I have just over another week to go to 12 weeks pregnant and my first scan.
Boy has it dragged, let me tell you. In the very early stages I was mega paranoid. Like you, I was always expecting to see blood when I went to the loo, but everything ok up to now. I hope I get past 12 weeks!!

xx

I was exactly like this and was constantly knicker checking especially as I had several bleeds. Big hugs hun, I'm sure your LO will prove to be sticky! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"