Anyone else ridiculously tired?!

3rdmaybe

Reaction score
Oh my god I am so so tired!! I get up about 7am with the kids but I am falling asleep by 9. I have been literally just nodding off throughout the day, happening all day. I used to sleep ok through the night before pregnant but if I had a sleep in the day, it would take ages to fall asleep
In the eve. Now I have had 2 proper naps today an nodded off on 2 more occasions and will still sleep tonight. I am eating more than ever ( could eat more actually). Just don't have the energy. I slept all night last night plus sleeps yesterday, just too tired.

Anyone else ridiculously tired like this? Xx

Yes! 9am is my nap time too, plus another around 2-3pm. I literally can't help it some days. I have two older kids, so when I have them all day, I resort to napping while they watch tv more often than I care to admit. :-( But it's temporary, right?

I was insanely tired in my first trimester. like ive never been so tired before couldnt keep my eyes open kinda tired. hang in there it does get better in second tri, then you get to the 3rd and your tired again lol Remind me whats great about pregnancy apart from growing a baby. ;) H&H 9 months :)

On Friday night, I came home and took a nap after dinner. I laid down around 6:30 pm. I woke up briefly when my husband came to bed around 1 am, but otherwise didn't wake until after 9 am Saturday morning.

Sleeping for 12 hours on Friday seems to be my way of coping and recovering from the week, even though I've been taking 30-60 minute naps after work AND going to bed early enough that I usually get 8-9 hours of sleep.

Yep. Exhausted and have a 2 year old, a full time college course and almost full time job to do 😱 I just want to sleep!

Me! I am shattered.
I work 8 hours a day but im out the house 10-12 hours of the day, ive been falling asleep on the sofa as soon as the kids are in bed.
I had no idea why but found out :bfp: yesterday so explains a lot.. lol

Aw congratulations tho! I am 5 weeks tomoro, big yay! Because it feels like this has been the longest week everrrrrr! Scared how long the whole pregnancy is going to feel like!!!

But don't feel as tired now, sleeping good f a night but seems like I can last the whole day without a nap now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"