Anyone else scheduled to have their baby November 16th?

WantaBelly

Reaction score
I am scheduled to have a C-section on November 16th, I will be a little over 39 weeks at the time. They will not schedule a C-section before 39 weeks at my hospital and I have had all of my previous children around 37 - 37 1/2 weeks. I was just looking for people to wait out these last weeks with. I'm a bit nervous about going into labor before my scheduled C-section. My last child was born via Emergency C-section and I had a classical incision so I will never be able to have a vbac, the drs and hospitals say its too much of a risk.

I'm not scheduled but that is my due date :) my last I went until 41+6 so no ideas when baby boy 2 will come!

Thats my birthday, good date :p

I hope baby waits it out for you :)

I'm not sure until November 29, but will likely get induced early due to GD. So it's possible!! :)

I'm scheduled for induction on Nov 15th. Hoping for a VBAC :)

I will be around then if they make me go to 39 weeks. i'll 39+1 on the 16th. my hospital tends not to do planned sections at the weekends.

Not scheduled but due the 11th. Hoping to go a bit earlier though :)

I will be around then if they make me go to 39 weeks. i'll 39+1 on the 16th. my hospital tends not to do planned sections at the weekends.

Same here, I will actually be 39 weeks on the 14th but because its a Saturday they could not schedule it until the 16th. I'm just so scared I will go earlier

I'm not scheduled for a csection but I'm due the 12th. Feeling like I'm not gonna make it that far though

Bringing this forward, I'm feeling like he is getting very large and starting to get worried. Had my 34 week appt this week and unfortunately they didn't check his size. I don't go back until I'm 37 weeks because Dr is out my 36th week. He is definitely head down and pushing down on my cervix. Trying to stay away from walking too much but it's hard when I have the urge to nest!!

I got my date for my C-section through the post yesterday. November 11th. yeeks i'll be 38+3 that date can't come soon enough

Congratulations littlesteph! What a relief to finally have a scheduled date. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->