• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else seeing newborns everywhere?!

schmetterling

Reaction score
I think I'm officially baby crazy. I have a 16 month old and have been so preoccupied with her that I pushed my feelings for having another baby to the side. But I've started really wanting to try recently (can't though because still no cycles while breastfeeding) and now I'm seeing tiny babies everywhere!!

Anyone else have this problem? So wish we could try now...

I don't see a lot of newborns but some days I do see a lot of pregnant women.

Oh yeah, I definitely see a lot of pregnant women too. It doesn't help that over half the women in my mommy group are pregnant with their second. I was just shocked at the reaction I had to these little babies today. One was crying and I desperately wanted to hold her and comfort her...

This waiting this is really tough some days.

YES! my facebook is full of them, i want one!

YES! I feel like everywhere I look there is another very pregnant woman or newborn and it drives me a little crazy! I saw a 20's-something couple the other day with a teeny one, and the look on daddy's face while he held her almost brought tears to my eyes.
I've become baby-obsessed in the past few months and cannot wait to have my own. It doesn't help that my facebook feed is swarmed with pregnancy, gender reveal, and baby announcements.

Yes, facebook is pretty difficult. Although none of my fb friends have a newborn at the moment (either slightly older babies or are pregnant). Pregnancy status updates are tough, but for whatever reason newborns are really getting to me. I don't know if it's because my daughter is walking now and saying words and just generally doesn't seem like a baby anymore so I'm wanting that again. Or maybe it's because I physically can't have a baby right now and that's getting me down. When I really think about it though, I know it's best to wait. I really don't want to have morning sickness right now and my brother and one of my best friends are getting married next summer, so I definitely don't want to be 9 months pregnant or have a newborn then. Also my daughter still nurses often so she clearly needs me to herself at the moment. Sigh. A girl can dream though.

Sorry you all are having a tough time too!! :hugs:

Pregnant ladies all over the friggin' place. Tell me about it! At least on this forum you can unleash the crazy...just don't do it in public and definitely don't squeeze random babies on the street :haha:

Pregnant ladies all over the friggin' place. Tell me about it! At least on this forum you can unleash the crazy...just don't do it in public and definitely don't squeeze random babies on the street :haha:

I'll try my best to resist the urge lol!

YES! I feel like everywhere I look there is another very pregnant woman or newborn and it drives me a little crazy! I saw a 20's-something couple the other day with a teeny one, and the look on daddy's face while he held her almost brought tears to my eyes.
I've become baby-obsessed in the past few months and cannot wait to have my own. It doesn't help that my facebook feed is swarmed with pregnancy, gender reveal, and baby announcements.

I'm a bit baby obsessed too.Today I found out my brothers friend and his wife are expecting a baby.My cousin's cousin on her moms side is having a baby too I think she said she's ten weeks.

I just hope one day in the future it'll be me having a baby. :dust:

Ikea is full of babies and pregnant women. Nightmare.

Yep, nothing like a trip to the city on a beautiful summer day to increase the broodiness. Pregnant women, women with itty bitty babies in strollers taking a lovely stroll with their OH, women with one baby and one older kid helping- I was so jealous. But it was nice to be out just OH and I, making whimsical plans and not worrying about getting baby home by bedtime etc.

Still, they all made it look so easy and carefree-sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"