Anyone else showing early??!

AnnieJ10

Reaction score
Hey girls, so I am currently 11weeks 4 days and since about 8 weeks my stomach just blew up. I'm sure its mostly bloat but for the past few weeks several people have asked if Im expecting which I can't believe so many people would actually ask that when its not obvious! And when I say how far along I am they say oh it must be twins! (its not) and it must be your second baby! (its my first) and then they get all shocked when I tell them. I'm proud to already have a bump even if its all bloat and fat lol but the reactions are irritating! Is this happening to anyone else?? Some days after eating I look like Im about 5-6 months!

This is my third pregnancy and my experience is that I get really bloated early, from around week 7-8 or so, and then I have the same size belly until week 16-17 only then it has changed from bloat to baby without me noticing the transformation. I am currently 10 weeks and already wearing my maternity pants.

Yes for sure and it's freaking me out at 9 weeks. I'm struggling to hide it. This will be my 4th baby, I had twins 20 months ago so I'm sure my muscles are shot, but my dr also told me yesterday that my uterus tilts forward which makes sooooo much sense. It also pushes everything else forward

I was very bloated early on with both pregnancies and showed earlier then others. This is my second and I'm even bigger then I was the first time at this point.

This has been me for the last few days too. I have no hope of keeping it quiet until the 12 wk scan I don't think.

I was in maternity wear from 8 weeks with both my pregnancies, just bloat but a very baby bump-y kinda bloat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->