Anyone else sleeping like crap???

1st time mom

Reaction score
For the last couple of weeks I can't seem to get a decent nights sleep... I always seem to wake up between 3:00 and 3:30 and I'm wide awake and don't seem to get back to sleep until after 4:00, which really sucks because my alarm goes off at 5:00!!! I don't know why I'm having trouble sleeping, I can get comfortable just fine, it just seems to be something that happens every night and it's getting really frustrating... I know I'm not going to be sleeping very much come four months from now, so I'd really like to be able to enjoy my sleep while I can... Is it just me, or is anyone else having this problem too?

Yep - every second night or so, I wake up at about 11, and am wide awake until about 3. I've started getting up and being productive.

I can't remember the last time I slept through the night.

lol been having this problem for weeks and weeks. woke up at 4am this morning and havent really gone back to sleep since, just lay there trying! its gna be a great day at work

I go to bed really early for me around 9pm then I'm awake about 5 times and usually around 3am I am awake for ages, about an hour. Then my youngest gets me up at about 5am so I know how you feel. And it's EVERY night too :sleep:

I have a terrible time sleeping but I've just ordered a dreamgenii maternity pillow so hopefully that'll help! I do advise you not to get up. I know it's frustrating but your body is still getting rest if you lie still in the dark, even if you're not actually asleep.

Me ! Its stupid o clock when I woke up! put it this way it was still dark and I went to bed at 1.30 and was awake in pain a few hours later with back and feeling all stroppy like some kid that cant sleep. GRR!

Yup I am on and off throughout the night mostly due to my bladder. I too wake up around 3 - 3.30 and cannot get back to sleep for at least an hour some nights. It sucks but I see it as getting me used to nightly feeds :)

same here for the past god knows how many weeks im seeing almost every hour then when alarm goes off i could sleep for Great Britain then, typical, the things we go through lol

:hug:

I ordered a maternity pillow last night. I'm desperate for a good night's sleep. :(

Ive not had a good solid night sleep for months, ive sort of got used to it now.

Im not sleeping well either i wake up atleast once a night then its difficult to get comfy again and takes me ages to get to sleep again. Doesnt help that LO wakes up when i do and starts kicking me!

I was sobbing at 1am this morning!:cry: I've got a stinking cold and still woke up and couldn't get sleep!!! :hissy:

Luckily I've been off work sick today and Charlie's still gone to nursery, so I've been back bed for 2 hours this afternoon.

Absolutely. The maternity pillow helps but honestly, I toss and turn most of the night...and I wake up a lot to use the bathroom or because my stomach is growling. I have gained so much in the past 4 weeks because I am ALWAYS HUNGRY!!

I have a terrible time sleeping but I've just ordered a dreamgenii maternity pillow so hopefully that'll help! I do advise you not to get up. I know it's frustrating but your body is still getting rest if you lie still in the dark, even if you're not actually asleep.

whats a dreamgenii maternity pillow?
my preg pillow from mothercare has gone funny in the middle and all the stuffing is separating too
its a load of crap lol

same here, waking at either 3 or 5 for at least an hour, then fall asleep and cant get up when my alarm goes off at 7!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->