Anyone else sleeping like crap???

I wake up *loads* through the night and have done so for the past 6 or 7 weeks. I was never a good sleeper anyway but now my problem is that my brain just won't shut down - it just keeps whirring away about baby stuff and moving house and my job and so on and so on.... its very frustrating. And every time I wake up I am wide awake.

I almost gave up going to work today and thought "I know, I'll stay at home and sleep all day" but although that was soooooooo tempting I knew that it would be even worse tonight. So I dragged myself out of bed and was like a zombie at work today :(

I'm the same I wake up at least twice in the night and then my brain goes into overdrive mainky thinking about work. It doesn't help that OH has started snoring for England either!!

LOL just jab him in the ribs, it works for me (rather, for my OH)!

Yes, as you can tell I am still up and have to be up and ready in morning for 7. Its doing my head in that I am so tired but just cant sleep and switch off :hissy:

OH YEAH. Funny how the witching hour seems to be 3 and/or 5 for everyone! I wake up at 3 ON THE DOT EVERY night!!! :grr: Sometimes (often) its to pee, but some nights its just poof, awake, dunno why! and I'm often awake until or again AT 5! :hissy: ah well, the bod's got used it already, so I'm officially in training for :baby: feeds!
xx

i wake up throughout the night multiple times. honestly, i feel like atleast once during each hour.. generally it's not to pee or anything, but sometimes it is.
it's horrible. and i feel bad for OH because i'm tossing and turning trying to get comfortable to fall asleep, so i disturb him. :(

Im sleeping crap too, doesnt help that the house we have moved to only has a downstairs loo, and that I need the loo approx 3 times a night! By the time I get down to the loo then all the way back to bed Im wide awake! Maybe i need to invest in a chamber pot! :rofl:

I spoke to soon! Im now waking up every hour just like everyone else. Im not sure whether is baby related or my OHs incessant snoring:cry:

there is an old wives tale that says if you wake during the night in pregnancy its your bodys way of getting you used to night feeds so youre not too shocked when the time comes
also the time you wake up and the time you spend awake is meant to be an indicator of what time and how long your baby will wake for
atm my time is between 4 and 4 30 til about 5 30 just once a night, heres wishing for a quiet baby who only wakes once....i wish lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->