Anyone Else So Over First Tri?

Christie2011

Reaction score
I'm bored with first tri and tired of being nauseous. And I can't wait for all the fun scans next tri will bring. The twins will get a few extra growth scans plus their anatomy scan.

Congrats on your twins!! Have you had a scan already? I'm impatient too an just need to know it's all gonna be fine

I did a FET so I had two scans. One at 6w and one at 8w, just to prove viability (and twins). I was then released to a regular OB. I did get a quick look at 8w again there. I think that was their verify I'm pregnant since it was my first visit scan. She didn't take any measurements, didn't even check heartrates, other than they existed.

I decided to skip the first tri screening scan, so I have to wait for any other scans until next tri.

I'm so bored with first tri as well! I am not announcing officially until week 13, so I'm bored with keeping this secret!

I'm so bored with first tri as well! I am not announcing officially until week 13, so I'm bored with keeping this secret!

I'm still keeping it a secret from most people, but my mom can't keep quiet. She begged until I told her she could tell my grandma, who was staying with her at the time. I was barely 8 weeks. Yesterday she told me she already told everyone at work that I"m pregnant with twins so she won't be around in April.

I'm waiting until my next OB apt Oct 19 to say anything about being pregnant. But I think I'm going to wait a little longer than that to announce twins. Until they have their next growth check at least. To make sure both are still doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->