Anyone else starting their TWW...

Nitengale

Pregnant
Reaction score
I got my positive opk yesterday so tomorrow is 1dpo. I will start testing around Nov 27th. Really hoping to see two lines.

Anyone else want to wait with me? :dust:

today begins my tww! I'll hang with you!

Actually I'll calling this my PRE-two week wait. I have to wait until sunday to have blood work done to make sure the pregnyl trigger shot made me ovulate. Last cycle, it didn't work. So I can't really get my hopes up yet.

If everything goes well sunday, I will continue counting down the days to test.

Awesome! We are on the same track. I really hope that you ovulated. Do you ever get any O symptoms?

My body really tricked me last cycle. I had so many post O symptoms that I was sure that I was pregnant. Then i started spotting on CD23 which I thought was Implantation. Nope! It was just the earliest Af ever. Good ole Mother Nature has a sense of humor!:haha:

I used to get O symptoms, the biggest one being sore breasts. Since I've started doing medicated cycles in October, I haven't had sore breasts at all. I didn't O last month. Now I'm 1dpiui and I would have thought my breasts would start to hurt again if I O'd. I don't feel a thing!

All I feel right now is tired and hungry. I'm not sure what to think.

I don't feel anything either actually! Kinda weird. I think I will start testing end of next week even though its too early. Super bad a waiting till af.

I'm waiting with you! Today is D7PO.

So many side effects, so many symptoms, so many thoughts. I take my beta test the day after Thanksgiving. So we shall see!

welcome babydust and fittigress

Nice of you to join! :wave:

how is everyone feeling?!

Hey gals.

I'm technically in my tww also. Hubby and I dtd a couple days before I ovulated as "if it happens it happens." We both know that we want another baby, however, aren't actively trying. We just did it this once. We say if it happens, it's meant to be! I really want my little man to have a baby brother or sister close in age.

Good luck to all! :)

Welcome xSamantha!

I hope you get you bfp! I'm also hoping for a sibling for my littlest one! She is almost 3 already!

In my tww also . 3dpo. No syptoms. Only BD 1x which I believe was the day before O. Used opk up until the day before my calender said I should so definitely not set on it actually happening this month but we will see. It's in someone else's hands at this point .

In my tww also . 3dpo. No syptoms. Only BD 1x which I believe was the day before O. Used opk up until the day before my calender said I should so definitely not set on it actually happening this month but we will see. It's in someone else's hands at this point .

I hear ya. We acutually bd'ed every day leading up except the day before O. Opps. Hope that doesn't throw anything off for both of us.

I have no symptoms right now either. Definitely had some twinge type things in my right ovary at 1dpo but it probably means nothing.

Are you going to wait till af to test?

No way lol. I'm doubtful it happened but I still cannot possibly wait. My cycles are usually 35 to 40 days so hopefully by 10 dpo. I would be thinking about it non stop . Rather be disappointed sooner then convinced with every symptomI am

I hope I'm ovulating today ( picture below) so can I jump on the wagon? Last month I had all the possible symptoms of pregnancy very early on. I really thought I was pregnant. Huge disappointment. Hoping for a better result this time. Baby dust to you all xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
I am just in my 2WW now. Just ending 1dpo as I write this. I was very bloated today and gassy. No change to my diet at all. And I feel warmer than normal.

Last cycle I knew at 3dpo that I was pregnant. I feel positive with this one too.

I won't be waiting until af is due. I usually have a long lp. I ovulated a few days later than normal so not sure if lp will stay the same. I plan on starting my testing 10dpo. I like to wait until I have at least confirmed ovulation with he progesterone test.

Ill join in here too :) got a pos opk yesterday cycle day 15. Dtd cd12 and cd14 so hoping thats enough! FF app has put me in luteal phase today so think Im 1dpo today.

Goodluck to everyone!

Hello, I'm 6DPO so can I wait with you please?

5DPO - gassy, heartburn and metallic taste
6DPO (today) - bloated, spotty!

Hey I was hoping I could join also today I'm currently 2dpiui. Fx for all you lovely ladies

Hello ladies! I'm 8dpo today, first cycle trying and god I feel like each day is going so slowly. I've had killer back ache since about 2po, it feels horrible like cramping. I feel so flat today like it was stupid of me to really believe it could happen to me first time. Maybe you girls can help me keep my spirits up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->