Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Thanks, I really like wooden toys too. I only came across that company like last week or something but they have some great toys.

Mother of boys, it's a pain isn't it. I have underbed storage that the kids would find hard to open so some bits can go in there, but we have a small house and no garage or anything so very limited.

Leoniebabey - I'm more organised than usual this year. I think normally the summer holidays are over and I have no money but I hardly spent anything in lockdown so I'm itching to buy things!! Also we're stuck in at the moment because DS had a cough and fever last weekend and we're waiting for a swab result still so plenty of time of online shopping,

we have been the same plus the sadness of our holiday being cancelled made me want to buy buy buy oops haha
Aww no hope he’s okay!

honestly this year im dreading Christmas ill probably have to work that day and if its in the morning ill miss out on my 2 year olds Christmas morning and that just makes me super sad. i loved helping my husband prepare dinner and by the time i come home this year he'll probably done :(

He's fine thanks Leoneybabey. He's one of those kids who catches everything going and always gets a temperature no matter what it is. Poor thing had to be swabbed three times though. First one damaged, second gave him a nose bleed, third I'm hoping was fine but it's been 6 days now.

Twinki, it's so rubbish having to work christmas isn't it. I've just applied for a promotion which if I get it I won't have to work christmas but if I don't then it's my turn and it falls on my set days. My son is will be three just after christmas so we're getting into the realms of him properly understanding and looking forward to it.

Thank you. I normally make things for family but this year people been asking for these too so my machine been working over time

The Entertainer has some real bargains in their sale right now. Anyone who's kids are into those BTS dolls or whatever they are called, they had more than half off

The book advent I posted the other day arrived. Its actually better than I thought it would be. I'm tempted to get the general disney one as well to put away for next year

I so can't wait for the grotto to be open and start a Christmas journal :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"