Anyone else still below pre pregnancy weight?

R J 1980

Reaction score
At 27 weeks I'm still down 10 lbs from my ppw, the most I was down was 16 lbs. I'm not worried about it since I was overweight to start with, and my doc thinks it's fine, but I wondering if anyone was in the same boat.

I'm thinking I probably won't reach my ppw at all, which is strange but I'm not complaining lol! Great jump start for a diet after the baby! :)

Well before pregnancy I was 95lbs. Now im 120!! I would give anything to be still around my original weight :(. I have stretch marks on my ass now, and my boobs. My hips look like muffin tops and my thighs jiggle :(. Im so ready for my little girl to get here so I can start a diet and start working out to get this weight off:thumbup:.

Thats great, well done you :flower:

Just beware, I stayed at my pre-pregnancy weight up until about 7 1/2 months, no problem, and in the last month and a half ive gained about 12lbs :haha:

I've lost a total of 42lbs since getting pregnant! I haven't weighed myself for a few weeks though and have been eating more and being sick less so I might have put a bit back on but I'm well chuffed because it hasn't affected LO and I look so much healthier. I just hope that I can keep it up once princess arrives :)

Just beware, I stayed at my pre-pregnancy weight up until about 7 1/2 months, no problem, and in the last month and a half ive gained about 12lbs :haha:

Don't tell me that, lol!

I've lost a total of 42lbs since getting pregnant! I haven't weighed myself for a few weeks though and have been eating more and being sick less so I might have put a bit back on but I'm well chuffed because it hasn't affected LO and I look so much healthier. I just hope that I can keep it up once princess arrives :)

Wow that's amazing!

My ppw was 92 kilos, down to 89 when pg and day after had little Missy was 82kg! Fab lol if only it would carry on now x

Don't tell me that, lol!

I wouldn't have put on the weight if I had been eating carefully, just got complacent, hehe x

I'm actually eating a pretty lot, I think it's cutting out wine and a speedier metabolism that's been helping me lose. I don't know, but I hope I can keep this weight off after baby! :) And then some!

At 36 plus 3 today. I weighed myself this morning and STILL weighed 5 lbs less than I did when I got pregnant. Not to say I may not gain that in these last 4 weeks or so, but I'm pretty excited about it. My OB is also not concerned about it.

I am in the same boat as you. And was in the same boat with my second daughter as well. With my first I gained 50 lbs. With my second I lost 45 lbs. And this time around, so far I have lost 30. But as another poster said...My appetite has increased so I may have gained around 5 lbs. That's just my guess. Dr said if I had started out at 90 lbs and was losing like this he'd be worried but since I'm a bigger girl he's not worried at all. Still though...I wonder how it happens.

nope, not me. been eating like shit lately and have gained about 25lbs. have 8 weeks to go!

I lost 17 lbs in the first tri and have only gained 10 of it back so far which I'm stoked about ! caz after I found out I was pregnant I was really worried that I was gonna gain a ton of weight but it turns out I didn't :thumbup: I do still have a ways left to go tho so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->