Anyone else still having sickness?

I've been on zofran for weeks & assumed by 13 weeks ibe fine without it...WRONG!

Within 2 days I was so sick, couldn't keep anything down & had to beg to not be admitted to hospital. I'm now back on zofran & I'm nowhere near as well as I was last week, I should never of came off them for 3 days :(

I'm definitely more sick this time than with my ds, his had eased up a lot by 13 weeks but I could well be having another boy, I'm team yellow so I won't know until april.

Least we are not alone in our sickness, there's always someone else crying on the bathroom floor when you are lol xxx

I'm still being sick at 20 weeks but I was sick with my son till 30 weeks so I've just learnt to live with it now lol x

I'm afraid I was sick this morning! But it's down to once or twice a week now...

Hi - so sorry you're still puking...I still feel like crap about 60% of the time. and I have to talk myself out of getting sick after I eat anything but it has most definitely let up a lot though. I haven't puked in 2 weeks...I'm so glad about that b/c I was horrible at throwing up...i mean it was just awkward..I'd pull wierd neck muscles and I was sooooo loud...anyways...I discovered that sugar is a trigger for me ...if i eat anything sweet it settles wierd in my stomach and then it comes back up ..My first preganancy. I was pregnant with a boy (so don't go beleiveing the old wives tale) and I threw up all day long right until 16 weeks. then I woke up one day and mircaulously felt beter...If the Zofran isn't helping you, you should stop taking it..it may be making things worse..just a suggestion..I hope you feel better....LIKE NOW!! GL

I'm heading to 24 weeks on Tuesday and still sick every morning and some mild nauceous throughout the day , I'm just resigned to the fact its here to stay until my LO arrives :)

I am soo nauseous right now it is unbelievable. I think id rather be sick and get it over and done with instead of gagging at everything. Everyone says the girl thing to me too but I have a feeling im having another boy. I wasn't nearly as sick with my son though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->