Anyone else still keeping their "secret"??

I haven't said anything on facebook or anything public like that. And I probably won't until she's born and I post new family pictures. But The important people know, and everyone that asks or we come in contact with.

I told my friends and family at 8 weeks after my first scan. I was too excited not to! Anyway I couldn't have possibly hid it past 12 weeks, I got pretty obviously pregnant looking FAST.

Its getting very very hard for me to keep my secret just because everyone thinks I'm just being lazy etc. I don't have a bump just looks like flub. lol
Today I got drilled why the doctor isn't doing anything about my gallstones. It was my sister and she wouldn't just drop the subject. I didn't want to be mean but I just wanted to walk away!

Oh I was wayyy to excited after trying for so long to keep it a secret! Everyone knew at 5 weeks lol :)

We told everyone :) we first told our parents, then spread the word. We told everyone when I was about 4 weeks!

I am the worst at secrets. I was telling my co-workers like the next day!! That's how bad I a at keeping secrets!

I'm on baby #4 so I'm already showing. We told everyone right before our first ultrasound at 8 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->