Anyone else still peeing on sticks?

orangedaisy

Reaction score
After 2 losses before we had #2, with this #3 I'm a bit paranoid. They were early losses, like 4-5 weeks I think. So I've been comforting myself with watching the lines get darker since I have to wait another 2 1/2 weeks til my first appointment. This morning though the test line on the FRER was darker than the control line, so I can't imagine it can get much darker now lol. After the ones I bought (1 more FRER and a few wondfos) are gone, I'm not buying anymore. Anyone else been doing this to ease their mind?

I took my last test, a cb digi at 5+2 because I wanted to see pregnant 3+ and I did which reassured me as I have had a chemical before. But i won't be taking any more now. I stopped taking line tests at 4+1 when test line was as dark as control. Just trying to stay positive now.

I am still doing it. I bought a pack of two digis that tell you the weeks. I was 4-5 weeks last time I did it, still planning on doing one at the end of the week to make sure it went to 5+. Useless, maybe. But it is holding me over till I can get a dr appt

I took my last test around 8 weeks...

in my defense.. its because i found one in a case from when we moved house.. always loved seeing those strong positives after 18 months of negatives :D

Yep me. I did my last ones yesterday (digi and some left over tests) but have told myself I'm 6 weeks now I'm pregnant and I really don't need to waste anymore money lol. x

Yes me lol. I don't know why I bother because both my losses have been MMC's. I know my HCG is rising and it makes me best myself up and compare! But I can't help it. I've spent close to £100's on tests and that is no exaggeration. I have a scan on Friday at 6+5 and all being well I will stop peeing on sticks! I don't think my HCG is doubling every 48 hours but I am confident it's going up within the 'normal' range. My level head tells me to stop - testing won't make a different to the outcome. But the other part (clearly the bigger part) says test

:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->