Anyone else still really tired?

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Its driving me mad! So tired all the time. No matter how much I sleep, im still shattered!

I know its usual in first tri but it went when I got to 10 weeks with Lucy so I thought it would this time too but it hasnt :(

Anyone else always tired or just me?

Always tired Hunnie, you are not the only one, it don't help that I can't slep that well at night so I am a walking Zombie at the mo, but it is all worth it :o). Hope you feel better soon x x x

Thanks hun.

I didnt even think about sleeping well at night (as stupid as that sounds), my sleep is very broken as LO is teething again so im up with her a couple of times in the night but only for a minute or so to give her some teething gel. I bet that has something to do with it though.

xxx

I'm still tired, there's been a few days here and there where I feel like I'm finally moving beyond the constantly tired stage and then it hits me again. There's still days I wake up and I end up going for a nap within an hour.

Me too! I'm okay for a few hours - but then I feel like I've walked into a brick wall.

im always walking round like a zombie!! i thought it was ment to of gone by 2nd tri haha x

Thanks hun.

I didnt even think about sleeping well at night (as stupid as that sounds), my sleep is very broken as LO is teething again so im up with her a couple of times in the night but only for a minute or so to give her some teething gel. I bet that has something to do with it though.

xxx

Yeah it will prolly have something to do with it, must be horrid for your LO getting teeth is a sod aint it, then they fall out again and then they get more and then thats it LOL you don't get anymore. Try and have a nap if she goes to sleep in the day, I take my little girl to school and come back and go back to bed, sounds really lazy but at least I am catching up on a bit of sleep. :hugs:

im tired the whole time aswell.
i need to go for a sleep in the afternoon everyday coz if i dont i just feel like the walking dead by about 4 pm , its horrible but normal.

k
x

Most days I feel shattered at some point. There are only a very few days when I have loads of energy. All this weekend I've just slept and the thought of going to work for five days tomorrow is too much!

It comes and goes for me. At 22 weeks I was dying - more tired than any day I had in 1st tri and I had no idea why - then bubs had a massive growth spurt and suddenly I gained weight and got a bump!! And the next week I was feeling SO much better. So your body could be working on something extra hard right now - they say bubs hits a growth spurt around that time, no?
xx

im the tiredest at the mo then ive ever been!
its ridiculous! im trying to eat lots of fruit, so will give me a burst of energy n pasta tht releases energy throughout the day but doesnt seem to work :(
hopefully will go tho!
i was ok from 20 weeks to 24 weeks, but its just sprung bk on me! damn it ...

I've been sooo tired lately! Doesn't help that I'm sick though. My DD has been refusing to take naps the past couple days too of course, or she'll take a nap but I can't fall asleep no matter how tired I am.

I am really tired and moody all the time! Went to take iron multivitamin and iron supplements last night but the warning label said not to be taken in pregnancy!! But will be worth it! Just trying to get some extra shut eye in now all the time and gonna buy me some spinach and other energy rich foods to give me a boost!!

I go through stages, will be fine for a few days and then will spend 2 days just zonked out, still going to bed by 10pm every night and up at 7, however I wake 3-4 times a night to go to the loo, and stir quite a bit if I'm changing positions.
I've also found if Oompa is about to have a growth spurt I get really really tired, thirsty and hungry from a few days.

I am tried all the time too! It was so much easier with my first, I could go for a we nap when i got home from work, no chance now by the time you get things sorted about the house it's bed time. I think we all need a holiday :)

I have also been taking iron supplements and I think they may be helping as well. The brand is called spatone and they are liquid - just mix with juice (or water - but I can't stand the taste so needs some disguising). They are safe during pg and very easy for the body to absorb.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"