Anyone else still waiting?

Carlz

My 1st baby
Reaction score
Well Jacob is 2 days late. Anyone else overdue?
I had a sweep wednesday and had a show this morning. Period pains and backache but thats all so far.

Hope it happens soon for you!!!!

Yep! I was due on the 15th so am now 40+6! Had 2 sweeps (neither successful). Got another booked for 40+10 and my induction booked for next thursday afternoon.

I was really fed up with it all but since getting an induction date yesterday have now resigned myself to the fact that I will not be a mummy until next week! (Still hoping that I will go naturally though)

I have the period pains but no show, no BH, nothing else that makes it seem like my stubborn little monkey is gonna be making her grand entrance any time soon!! Good luck hun. How are you feeling about it all?? :hugs:

Hi,

I was due tge 15th too !! had a sweep on Monday and had a lot of mucus since, slight period pains but nothing else !! having another sweep tomorrow and then if nothing being induced on the 27th - next Thursday !! just wish it would start now !!

HENEM15 - I can totally sympathise hun, do you know what your having? We have the same induction date and due date. It is so frustrating that nothing happens and every tiny twinge makes you all excited but goes nowhere!

Will you have another sweep before 27th?

I think we have looked after them too well ladies haha.

Ive had some more show this morning but apart from period pains and backache no other signs.
Got hospital appointment 2moro see f they are going to induce 2moro or set a date its just because my blood pressure is high.
I'll prob just ask for another sweep( urgh) hated that. Curry 2night aswel im hoping he will come in his own time.

Good luck at the hospital tomorrow hun, hope it goes well. Hope the curry works tonight too!! :)

Good luck ladies! I know I'll be climbing the walls if I'm late lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->