Anyone else still waiting?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Carlz, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Carlz

Carlz My 1st baby

Well Jacob is 2 days late. Anyone else overdue?
    I had a sweep wednesday and had a show this morning. Period pains and backache but thats all so far.

2. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

Hope it happens soon for you!!!!

3. sara k

sara k Well-Known Member

good luck:hugs:

4. Hannah

Hannah Mummy of 2!!

Yep! I was due on the 15th so am now 40+6! Had 2 sweeps (neither successful). Got another booked for 40+10 and my induction booked for next thursday afternoon.

I was really fed up with it all but since getting an induction date yesterday have now resigned myself to the fact that I will not be a mummy until next week! (Still hoping that I will go naturally though)

I have the period pains but no show, no BH, nothing else that makes it seem like my stubborn little monkey is gonna be making her grand entrance any time soon!! Good luck hun. How are you feeling about it all?? :hugs:

5. HENEM15

HENEM15 New Member

Hi,

I was due tge 15th too !! had a sweep on Monday and had a lot of mucus since, slight period pains but nothing else !! having another sweep tomorrow and then if nothing being induced on the 27th - next Thursday !! just wish it would start now !!

6. Hannah

Hannah Mummy of 2!!

HENEM15 - I can totally sympathise hun, do you know what your having? We have the same induction date and due date. It is so frustrating that nothing happens and every tiny twinge makes you all excited but goes nowhere!

Will you have another sweep before 27th?

7. Carlz

Carlz My 1st baby

I think we have looked after them too well ladies haha.

Ive had some more show this morning but apart from period pains and backache no other signs.
    Got hospital appointment 2moro see f they are going to induce 2moro or set a date its just because my blood pressure is high.
    I'll prob just ask for another sweep( urgh) hated that. Curry 2night aswel im hoping he will come in his own time.

8. Vicks

Vicks Well-Known Member

Good luck at the hospital tomorrow hun, hope it goes well. Hope the curry works tonight too!! :)

9. ames_x

ames_x Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

Good luck ladies! I know I'll be climbing the walls if I'm late lol. x