Anyone else still worried about gender being wrong? LOL

Jcliff

Reaction score
My mother is planning my baby shower which will be in two weeks, and the theme color is pink and brown. And I registered for alot of girly colored things.
But I still get nervous maybe sex is wrong! See the thing is, at 16 weeks we were told we were having a boy! But then at our anatomy scan at 20 weeks we were told nope, having a girl! It was confirmed again at our 22 anatomy scan (we had to come back due to breech baby), and confirmed again at a 26 week scan STILL GIRL! I can pretty much guarantee this is a girl right? LOL im being ridiculous! :thumbup:

Goodness, yes! Our family trying to be funny, encouraged my thoughts as well. Until the 3/4D Ultrasound I was still on the proverbial fence, but was confirmed at 31weeks. The chances are rather slim, it does happen but it is rare. Do not stress too much, and if it makes you feel better, keep the receipts!:hugs:

We never had 3d/4d us and I dont think we plan on getting one! hmph!

I have no doubt, but we've never been told anything but boys from 14 weeks on (and at 12 I was pretty sure one was a boy because his nub was almost pointed back at him).

Since you've had so many ultrasounds while you've been farther along, I think it's safe to say you're having a girl!

I've just painted the room pink so am hoping 20 & 28 week scans were right!

Me!After 2 boys ive been told im finally having a girl,until i see the goods myself im stil dubious haha

I'm a bit worried! We only had the gender confirmed once and we weren't shown a nub/potty shot or anything so I'm totally relying on what the U/S tech told us! The fact my parents have bought SO much boy stuff for bubs doesn't help either :haha:

From the us it was very obviously a boy who likes to show off bit again until he is in my arms I won't be 100%

I was unsure to trust the 20 weeks scan and booked a 4d one just to put my mind at rest! But still almost don't believe it's a girl! I had convinced/prepared myself for it being a boy so I wasn't too upset lol and the only thing that made it sink in was reading my notes the other day and on my 20 week scan they've actually wrote gender: female! So I imagine it is a girl! Lol just wish the next 6/7 weeks hurry up! This last trimester has gone soooo slowly xxx

lol! I feel the same! We have 2 girls and were told boy at 20 week scan! I feel like I'm being lied to! Haha but I'm measuring bigger so they are going to do an ultrasound on the 24th hopping it names me feel better!
Id say your safe tho :haha:

I'm a bit worried because we've got three boys and this baby is a girl. I really wouldn't mid if it was a boy at all, my life would be much easier :haha: (even though people assume we were trying for a girl :growlmad: But my mum would be gutted because she was desperate for a grandaughter. The only way it worries me is my mums reaction and all the girls clothes we've bought!

I totally know how you feel. We've had 2 scans that both said girl... But my dr told me its never 100% so you could get a surprise at the end!

I hope not because I love all my girlie clothes that we have and my nursery is purple! I have a growth scan at 36 weeks... I'll ask my dr to confirm then again :)

The chances of them getting it wrong three times are incredibly incredibly slim, I think you can safely accept that you are having a girl!! :haha:

I was shocked when they told me I was having a girl with my first pregnancy, I was so sure I was having a boy, I could never quite accept it until i actually gave birth and I had my little girl in my arms! :haha:

I think you're probably safe to assume the latest scan is correct. I just had a scan yesterday and my OB pointed out her labia. I think when they do this day after day, year after year, they get pretty good at seeing things. Of course, I had the maternit21 test so I have no doubt...even tho after that test I was convinced that they read the report wrong. Funny what we do to ourselves!

Me! We only had one U/S at 18 weeks, and for most of it the baby was being very modest. Then, right at the end, the technician said "It's a boy!" all of a sudden without fanfare, but we didn't even see anything! It all happened so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->