Anyone else struggling?

LeeLouClare

Reaction score
Hello
Basically this is my third pregnancy and its sooooo different. I'm feeling sick all the time and food feels like lead in my stomach. I have headaches and feel exhausted. I had a flu jab on Tuesday and it still hurts and my entire arm aches and I feel bloated so look very pregnant. Please tell me I'm not alone!

:hugs: You're not alone. My third pregnancy was ROUGH. Things got better, and the baby is so worth it. My fourth was difficult but easier. My fifth has been one of my easiest so far, although I still have nausea. But that third pregnancy... wow... It was really really hard. I feel for you.

My third pregnancy was by far my worst and I have no idea why. I kept getting headaches, I had so much nausea that I ended up with HG and was exhausted beyond uselessness. Once the nausea finally went away I had SPD the rest of my pregnancy and ended up bedridden the last few months. Thankfully it went away after I gave birth but I remember it was ROUGH. You are not alone. This time I haven't had headaches but I do have HG again however it is manageable with meds, although the meds make me sleepy, and once again I am all but useless. Really makes me feel bad for my other LOs because I feel like a crap mother right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->