Anyone else suffering with palpitations?

sammie13s

Reaction score
It's taking over my life :/ I can't cope with this :( I suffer with anxiety anyway but it's normally under control but these last few days iv had palpitations and horrible feelings in my chest :(

Me. I suffer from anxiety too. I try to ignore them, because I know they're harmless and only caused by my anxiety, and if I pay too much attention to them they become more frequent. I haven't had them as often since.

Thanks girls. Woke with palpitations again :( Taking over my life :(

Hiya, I have times where I struggle with anxiety and panic attacks and its horrible. As I'm sure your aware, its like a cycle and the more you worry about them the worse they seem to get! So hard to break that cycle though I know. Have you spoken to a dr? I find sometimes just talking it through with someone can make me feel better. Also taking some time out each day to do some deep breathing/relaxation can help. Really hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

Thanks Hun. Today has been another struggle. Just don't feel like I'm with it at all :( So fed up I am. Do not want to feel this way at all. It's so hard with having 2 children aswel :( Why me :(

i suffered horrible anxiety before pregnancy and in the very early beginning around 3-4 weeks. i prayed to God and things eased up after a few days until it no longer existed. ive been great since then but my anxiety prior to pregnancy wasnt bad at all. just mostly in my teen years and sometimes when im PMSing. but yea it was to the point i went to the doctor about it but i never took the antidepression/antianxiety meds once. i just didnt ever want to put that in my body. i was healed without it.

I've always had heart palpitations, but they are worse with pregnancy (which I read can be normal). I wore a heart monitor for a few days with one of my kiddies and they said it was just extra beats and to not worry about it. If it really upsets you, talk to your doctor about it.

Thanks for the advice. I'm hoping it subsides very quickly. With the morning sickness, dizziness, tiredness, 2 kids and a job to hold down it's getting me very down :( I can't cope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->