Anyone else super..

dani_tinks

Mum to one of each
Reaction score
...thirsty??? I can't stop drinking, and once I've had say 3 or 4 glasses of water, I still don't feel as if i've drank anything :wacko:
I am peeing a lot (which I know is normal for pregnancy!!), but it doesn't sting so I dont think it's cystitus or anything. Sooo it's all a bit weird really :lol:

it could be a sign of diabetes hun, dont want to worry you or anything but i would definately get checked out - i just got diagnosed yesterday and i had been putting excessive thirst, tiredness and peeing down to the pregnancy

I've already had the GT test and i'm not diabetic but sometimes when i've eaten i constantly need to drink otherwise i feel like i've not had a drink for a week :haha: Although, i know fulwell i don't really drink enough so that's probably my problem.

I think you should get it checked out though :hugs:

Ooooo that had never crossed my mind! Crap, better mention it to MW thanks girls xx

im exactly the same!! espesh when im eating or have eaten something i just cant quench my thirst at all! and i have been tested for GD today through blood (not the sugary test) altho i dont think its that for me xxx

I'm like this too, glad its not just me! I've also had the GD test & gotten the all-clear.

I drink water lately like it's going out of style - my GD screen came back clean - but yeah I need to have a bottle with me at all times or I almost start to panic about not having water to drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->