Anyone else suprised about how much they like/ don't like being pregnant?

ive had severe hyperemesis with both my son and now my daughter and even though in first tri at my worst wrapped around the toilet bowl crying for hours on end i would have said NO MORE BABIES, im remembering that i said the same with my son and longed to be pregnant again ! im doing the same now, i know exactly how much im going to miss it all !!
im suprised at how much i will want to do it all again !

I knew I wouldn't have it easy, as I have a history of high blood pressure, especially when my hormones are out of whack (had to come off the pill because of it), and I also have a curvature of the spine and back pain as a result.
However, despite the constant nausea for the first trimester, having to go on pills for bp and back pain, surprisingly, I love being pregnant!
I've been overweight for the last 6 or so years, lost almost 2 stone before my bfp to get my bmi down to just under 30, and so thought I'd find putting on weight hard but I actually like it since it's for a good reason. I haven't really felt the baby move yet but like the changes in my body so far. I also feel so close to my husband, he's been amazing and says he thinks pregnancy suits me.
I'll have to see how the rest of the time goes, and how bad my back and my bp gets, but am already starting to think that our previously planned two kids might turn into three! :)

I thought it would be wonderful, but not having the support of the FOB & All the other problems like losing my lovely figure, having to worry about how labor is going to feel and all these other stressful problems completely turned me off from wanting to keep having kids oh say the next 5, 10, 20 years?!
If someone else could have babies for me i'd be perfectly fine. :) I wanted to have 5 kids but i think i'll wait till im married for the second one.

I have not gained any weight yet, hoping that will start soon. I am having sciatica pain(horrible) and first tri sucked. I just take the good with the bad, and concentrate on the outcome.

I feel so much better than I expected! Last time, I had hyperemesis until about 20 weeks, by which time I'd started fainting, which got worse until I gave birth. I was terrified about going through the same again, while looking after a toddler too.

As it is, I was really sick in first tri, but managed to keep some food down, and hydrated, and now I'm feeling completely better and have more energy again. No sign of fainting either. A very pleasant surprise!

Lots of sympathy to those of you who are having a harder time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->