anyone else taking maca root?

Lin2013

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any side effects from Maca root? i have had a bit more spotting that usual esp after dtd

I had it while TTC1, not quite long enough to notice any good or bad difference. But, I can fairly remember, I couldn’t take up the taste and it was one of the reasons to give up. Another one was the only one cycle I took Maca, I had an anovulatory cycle. I am not sure whether Maca was the culprit or not, but I couldn’t continue with it afterwards.

Another site says to start slowly, as lot of Maca root can cause you a massive acne breakout and can wreck your cycle. What dose you are taking? I was taking 525 mg a day, which is not too high dose.

I take it and have for a while. To me the taste is quite disgusting so I put it on my smoothies. Even then I have to force it down. The pills didn't do anything for me but the powder really works. It was the only thing that cleared my skin up. Didn't have any effect on my cycles though until I added vitex. Which I think was more the vitex than the combo of them both. I haven't noticed any side effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->