Anyone else taking Maca Root?

Marrissa_E

Pregnant with number one!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if you or anyone you know has been taking maca root and finally got a bfp? For myself, I've been consuming the raw powder kind for 2 months now. My cycle is now more regular, ovulation is pretty much spot on, I've less pms like backaches, exhaustion, headaches, moody, cramps.. and maca root has increased my sex drive. Sadly, no bfp :cry: But i'm still gonna continue taking it coz generally I feel much better.

I'm just wondering how long after taking maca root did you or anyone you know conceive?

Thanks!
Marrissa

I read about maca root but couldn't find anywhere to buy some here in the uk....sounds good though....I would love a bit less pms!

Hi, bought it online thru amazon.. it's called Navitas Organic Raw Maca Powder. My cycle has improved significantly after taking it and the last cycle, i didn't have any pms aside from very mild cramps.. that too started like only 2 days before Af.

I've read somewhere that some ladies got pregnant less than a month taking maca root. That's y I'm a bit worried that we've havent strike after 2 months..

I have been taking Maca root since Nov 29th. I took it once before and it really regulated my cycles. I have very irregular cycles so I have no idea when I O or if I even am. So I hopeing this helps me so I can chart and have some kind of normal cycle while ttc.

I have been taking Maca root since Nov 29th. I took it once before and it really regulated my cycles. I have very irregular cycles so I have no idea when I O or if I even am. So I hopeing this helps me so I can chart and have some kind of normal cycle while ttc.

Hi, all the best to you! For me, my cycle improved tremendously only 3 weeks after taking maca. It went back to my normal 32 days cycle. The 2nd month, same regular cycle and almost no pms besides mild cramps.

Hi
Im new to this site and not sure what to write ... Iv been TTC for 14 months now and had no luck :(
My other half and I just started taking maca pills on friday 5th march and I was just wondering how long it took any of you to feel the difference of maca and to conceive ... Any answers would be great and any more suggestions on how to get pregnant fast would be much help

Thank you x

Hi babiesplease, have a read of our Maca thread and join us!
X x
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-ladies-taking-maca-keep-touch-here-hugs.html

The jfirst sign that maca is working is that you will feel more horny and want sex more than usual..I used to take it to build my labido and to get a bigger butt. It worked with the sex drive soonce you notice this change it also means that it has made changes to your reproductive.

I did purchase the same MACA powder brand you purchased, and took it for 3 days before I read online that MACA works against Dong Quai or Vitex (which I am both taking) so I stopped taking it. If this cycle doesn't regulate on the 2 herbs I mentioned I will take only MACA next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->