Anyone else testing around May 8th?

I am! ! Even though this is my first cycle off of birth control, that is when af is expected to arrive, so I'll be testing at the end of next week :)
I'm so anxious! Our first time ttc!

I am 4 dpo and will be testing on the 9th at 12 dpo.

I'll be testing on the 7th or 8th (and probably every day leading up to that!)

I'll be testing on the 6th!! This is our first month really trying so hoping to get that :bfp:

I'm getting pretty antsy :) Anyone start testing yet? lol 6 more days til AF is due for me. Ive got such stupid long cycles. This wait is absolutely killing me. I think on average, I've got about a 35-40 day cycle :( It sucks and I hate it.

I will be testing on the 9th! Could test on the 8th as well, as my AF is due sometime next week. Should be able to know by Friday. I can't wait to test! The only thing keeping me from not testing is the thought of a BFN!

I'm getting pretty antsy :) Anyone start testing yet? lol 6 more days til AF is due for me. Ive got such stupid long cycles. This wait is absolutely killing me. I think on average, I've got about a 35-40 day cycle :( It sucks and I hate it.

No testing for me. Luckily I've been extremely busy so I haven't thought about it much. I'm not really a poas addict which I'm sure my DH can appreciate.

Giraffe87 I have long irregular cycles too, so I feel your pain!

Hi,

I'll be testing at 8. Actually AF due that date, might test early.
Can we start symptom spotting :shy:

I'm thinking of testing already tomorrow morning! As I have been exhausted and now I have nausea stomach acids coming up in my mouth. Tomorrow is only cd 27 for me and my cycles vary between 26-36 days, so it is a little early...

Shivangi what symptomps have you had?

I tested the other night cause I just couldn't wait anymore. Of course bfn but the evaporated line made me excited ahha.
We've been symptom spotting, I have cramps, loss of appetite, food a versions and cravings. Even a tiny bit of brown spotting. But it all seems too early for that to set in?so I think it's just my mind :p
Either way I'm excited and will test again at the end of this week! :)

Firsttrimester and amanda fingers crossed those tests turn positive by the end of the week! Still early days !

Yeah I know I tested super early but I've just been so excited!
Thank you!
Fingers crossed for you as well :)

Been feeling a little ill today but probably in my head... Will test tomorrow :)

I'm thinking of testing already tomorrow morning! As I have been exhausted and now I have nausea stomach acids coming up in my mouth. Tomorrow is only cd 27 for me and my cycles vary between 26-36 days, so it is a little early...

Shivangi what symptomps have you had?

Nothing much just some Cramps/ dull ache above my pubic bone. Pain are not definitely in ovaries, some where else.
But i'm not hoping much as my chart does not looks good.
Can anyone of you have a look into it and help !!

Also tested with FMU today and got a BFN :cry: 9dpo today

Attachments

• ff_April.jpg
    ff_April.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 5
hi! I'll be testing on the 8th :) ... AF due on the 11th! I am having extreme anxiety sheesh X_X

Why do you say your chart doesn't look good? I think there's a clear ovulation and the temperature has stayed higher since.

I didn't test this morning as was too scared of a BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->