Anyone else testing around May 8th?

Hello everyone!

Can i join this group? I'm also in the may testers forum, but it gets so big so fast i can't keep up.

TTC#2, I'm due May 9th for the witch, either 9/10dpo and CD 21 (have short cycles)

I am also a POAS person so this cycle i stated testing last week (don't ask the total of tests i have taken its embarrassing)...all BFN.
I can't say if what i feel is the normal or pregnancy..they are so similar.

I am so eager and antsy.. feel like I am having a lot of good symptoms for a BFP... but been testing since 8DPO and all BFN :[ I just tested again as i am 10DPO and another BFN. I am going to wait until 12 DPO i think... and skip a day of testing. Baby DUST!!!

It's already been a long 9 days, only first cycle TTC too. I will try my best to wait it out as long as possible until I do a test.
I have been googling early pregnancy symptoms and been driving myself crazy with those too! I have almost already convinced myself that they are just AF symptoms and feel a bit disheartened at the thought of that. I haven't had any strong symptoms, other than the odd twinge here and there.

but having a lot of symptoms. We are new TTC, first month too. I am so anxious and want this so badly... but im pretty sure with my temp BBT and all the symptoms.. I really feel pregnant. But i wouldnt know what its like so ... ugh!!! I have had shooting/stabbing quick pains throughout my chest and sometimes in my foot or bicep. in earlier DPO it all was on my right side, rare ones on my left. I think thats cuz i felt i ovulated from the right ovary? my temp spiked up over 98 after O and had a temp dip on 6PO AM and then some possible IB (brown stringy only once) that night, and temp rise bck in the morning. Been up over 98 since the dip, but did have a slight .4 dip this morning. I am hoping it goes back up and stays put!! sticky baby dust to you!

I am having some cramps today and feel like period is about to start, but my cervix feel a little soft and high so I keep hoping!

My temperature is almost 1degree C higher than usual. Does it rise b4 AF too? What are your temperatures like?

Felt really emotional. I was a crazy bitch yesterday... like major bitch. I was yelling at my dogs and hating everything. I was vacuuming and cussing. Cooking and cussing. Very unlike me. I was mumbling under my breath to myself!!

Anyway, girls came home after school. I finished up my work (I work from home)--fed them and studied with them. OMG I was really agitated. I couldn't study with my girls at all. Everything they couldn't understand annoyed me like nobody's business. I was fuming. I was the devil yesterday. I just said "Hey girls why don't you go and play your Animal Jam and Xboxs today - school is almost out - let's have a day off". Bad I know - but it is better than me calling the stupid or something. That is how evil I was. Never ever ever ever ever have I felt so bitchy and annoyed. To top that my lower back began to feel like it was splitting in half. Literally. I lay in bed with a pillow between my knees to try and help the pain. I wanted my electric blanket or a hot towel on my back but my boobs were so sore - that the thought of getting out of bed to get it - was unheard of. Slept through it.

Did I mention my boobies hurt? Woke up this morning feeling serene. I had a conference call in the morning at about 630 am my time that ran until about 9 and was very serene. Also took a HPT still BFN. Nothing annoys me today. While I was on the call I made the girls lunch, got them dressed, kissed them and off they went. A smidge of lower back pain. MY boobies? Let me describe the soreness.
It feels like someone is pushing a weight against the bottom portion of my nipples. It hurts as if an elephant is sitting on my nipples.

I hated yesterday. From am to pm Bitchy bitchy bitchy.
Anyway.... has anyone ever had this feeling? AF is due in 3 days. Hopefully this evil possession was due to hormones and I have a sticky bean.

Well was going to test early this morning but realized I didn't have anymore tests lol going to the store today at lunch and will test tomorrow morning, hoping to get a :bfp: !! :dust: to all!

Welch babylagrotta!! Keep positive! It will happen for you soon! Don't let any bfn put you down.
Just a few more days till the 9th!

I ordered some tests off amazon so I can take them without spending a ton. Hopefully I'll get a bfp and don't need all of them :p

I will be testing May 8 ( and 6th and 7th if I could but no HPTs...amazon is coming on the 7th) LOL

So I will test with you-- if the witch hasn't shown

MBAmom my tests are due to arrive tomorrow! So I'll be testing with ya!
I was extremely bitch the other day too,and then just starting crying. Very not like me!hopefully it's a sign for both of us :)

Good luck guys! Still no AF for me but I'm like 99% positive it's going to show in the next day or two. Boo. I'm 11 dpo today. Took a test yesterday like I said but bfn. Was going to take one this morning but I really feel like I'm out this month so I don't want to waste a test. If I don't come on in the next day or two I'll test again. Fingers still crossed lol

My boobs hurt too today but just the sides so I doubt it's pregnancy related. Af isn't due for a week. I'm tempted to test early but I know I'll see a bfn.

Welch babylagrotta!! Keep positive! It will happen for you soon! Don't let any bfn put you down.

I ordered some tests off amazon so I can take them without spending a ton. Hopefully I'll get a bfp and don't need all of them :p

I am feeling today at 10DPO that my cold symptoms are creeping into flu like symptoms. I have chills, feel cold all the time and very achy and sore all over my body especially my lower back and my butt (lol?!) Around 7DPO i noticed my blue veins on chest and around my ovary on right side are much more visible... at 9DPO it also included my thighs and leg, on right side too. Today at 10DPO, i swear my right areola is larger then the left and than usual... so i measured and its about 1/2 inch larger! I am still testing BFN today and am thinking about just waiting to test again until the 9th if AF doesnt show. What do you guys think? I am so anxious!!! I think 10DPO today has been the hardest because I have read a lot of women that do get a BFP at 10DPO.. I have been BBT as well.. and temps are all high over 98.5 since O day, with the exception of a .4 dip on 6DPO, back up 7DPO and dip again 9DPO, back up to 98.7 today on 10DPO ...

ugh!!!

I don't know much about temping but those symptoms are hopefully those of early pregnancy!
Just cause its not showing on a test for you or I yet doesn't mean we're out!some ladies only show a couple more dpo!

I don't know much about temping but those symptoms are hopefully those of early pregnancy!
Just cause its not showing on a test for you or I yet doesn't mean we're out!some ladies only show a couple more dpo!

thank you!!! i will keep my f xd for both of us!!!! sticky bb dust to you!!

I am feeling today at 10DPO that my cold symptoms are creeping into flu like symptoms. I have chills, feel cold all the time and very achy and sore all over my body especially my lower back and my butt (lol?!) Around 7DPO i noticed my blue veins on chest and around my ovary on right side are much more visible... at 9DPO it also included my thighs and leg, on right side too. Today at 10DPO, i swear my right areola is larger then the left and than usual... so i measured and its about 1/2 inch larger! I am still testing BFN today and am thinking about just waiting to test again until the 9th if AF doesnt show. What do you guys think? I am so anxious!!! I think 10DPO today has been the hardest because I have read a lot of women that do get a BFP at 10DPO.. I have been BBT as well.. and temps are all high over 98.5 since O day, with the exception of a .4 dip on 6DPO, back up 7DPO and dip again 9DPO, back up to 98.7 today on 10DPO ...

ugh!!!

Hey,

Your symptoms sounds promising :thumbup:
I tested at 9DPO and got Startk white negative and a line today at 11DPO.

GL

Hi everyone,
I tested today at 11dpo with fmu and got a BFN, I've been having fairly strong AF cramps and high temp so I think AF is on her way. I have a feeling that she will arrive any time soon now.

GL to everyone testing today!

Kay guys so I'm sitting here totally feeling fine. I get super nauseous all of a sudden and I ended up puking soon after.*
Morning sickness?*
I'm sorta excited!!

I'm out this month, :witch: showed up. :(

Oh well, I'm ordering lots of OPK kits and ready to start again soon!

Lots ob baby dust to all of you, fingers crossed you get a BFP by friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"