Anyone else testing around May 8th?

Got a :bfn: this morning, still might be a little too early to test so will take another this weekend if the witch doesn't show her face. I really think I'm out this month though, haven't had any symptoms at all, not even AF symptoms but I think I'm just trying to convince myself it's not happening this month so I don't get disappointed seeing those dreadful :bfn:

I tested last night and swear I got a faint line!I should have waited for this morning but I was anxious aha. Testing tomorrow morning,I'll share the results!!
Sorry about the witch, Luna Belle! Next month will be your month :)

I've heard it's different for all ladies.
Here I've read people having to wait 12dpo or later. I've heard some earlier around 9.
I had a friend take a test a week after hooking up and it was positive!!

I tested last night and swear I got a faint line!I should have waited for this morning but I was anxious aha. Testing tomorrow morning,I'll share the results!!
Sorry about the witch, Luna Belle! Next month will be your month :)

Thanks! Turns out it was just some (brown) spotting. I don't want to get my hopes up though as I feel pretty much the same as every month, apart from the soft cervix..

Wow with a faint positive and nausea this might just be your lucky month!!

Awe well I got some brown spotting a week ago too. If I am pregnant it could have just been implantation bleeding. So never rule it out until the witch is there!!
I sure hope it is :$testing tomorrow morning to check again!

hello all

lunabelle -sry to hear about the witch showing up. I feel like mine is about to pop up any moment. I have horrible back pain and so tired. I normally don't have any PMS but this could just be an off month seeing that im still get clearly neg hpts.

Amanda - Congrats! *happy dance and baby dust to all*

Raychelle - Everyone is different. Some get them early and other late. I remember with my DS i got a faint pink line on a FRER at 9dpo and then doctor, FRER, and a ditigal got a BFP at 10dpo. But that was before and my cycles are nothing like they use to be. Back then i was all over the place with long LP and no two months were the same. Now my LP is always 14 days after O, but my O ranges from day 11-13 of my cycle so they are either 25-27 days long. I have two friends that didn't get anything on an HPT until 3 days after their af was due and they had confirmed O days.

Today i feel blah! I normally have no PMS but i have had this horrible on and off lower back pain for days now and i am so sleepy. I have a lot to be happy for this week but for some reason i have no energy. AF is almost due so i'm thinking i am out this month. Being a POAS person i have went through so many tests this past week i feel silly for they all have no hint of pink to them...stark white they are. Well, its not over yet but how is everyone else today?

I don't know if it's wishful thinking or my eyes playing tricks on me, but I have done 2 IC tests, and I think there is a very very faint line on both... Can't be sure though. Going to wait and test tomorrow morning again with FMU, but it still might not show up any darker if it is actually a line. I also did a OPK and that has come up positive.
I don't really know what to think.

Welch babylagrotta!! Keep positive! It will happen for you soon! Don't let any bfn put you down.
Just a few more days till the 9th!

I ordered some tests off amazon so I can take them without spending a ton. Hopefully I'll get a bfp and don't need all of them :p

I am feeling today at 10DPO that my cold symptoms are creeping into flu like symptoms. I have chills, feel cold all the time and very achy and sore all over my body especially my lower back and my butt (lol?!) Around 7DPO i noticed my blue veins on chest and around my ovary on right side are much more visible... at 9DPO it also included my thighs and leg, on right side too. Today at 10DPO, i swear my right areola is larger then the left and than usual... so i measured and its about 1/2 inch larger! I am still testing BFN today and am thinking about just waiting to test again until the 9th if AF doesnt show. What do you guys think? I am so anxious!!! I think 10DPO today has been the hardest because I have read a lot of women that do get a BFP at 10DPO.. I have been BBT as well.. and temps are all high over 98.5 since O day, with the exception of a .4 dip on 6DPO, back up 7DPO and dip again 9DPO, back up to 98.7 today on 10DPO ...

ugh!!!

Hey,

Your symptoms sounds promising :thumbup:
I tested at 9DPO and got Startk white negative and a line today at 11DPO.

GL

thank you so much for your input and story... I tested this AM with a cheapie and BFN... but I have the feeling it really is too early. Been reading up on cervix position before AF when pregnant and not pregnant... and im a little confused..

I am expecting AF in 3-4 days... My cervix feels medium, soft and closed. Is this a good sign of a BFP in future possibly?

I don't know if it's wishful thinking or my eyes playing tricks on me, but I have done 2 IC tests, and I think there is a very very faint line on both... Can't be sure though. Going to wait and test tomorrow morning again with FMU, but it still might not show up any darker if it is actually a line. I also did a OPK and that has come up positive.

congrats!!! stay positive and just visualize in your mind your next test coming out darker and stronger BFP! sending you positive (+) vibes!!!! FX for us!

hello all

lunabelle -sry to hear about the witch showing up. I feel like mine is about to pop up any moment. I have horrible back pain and so tired. I normally don't have any PMS but this could just be an off month seeing that im still get clearly neg hpts.

Raychelle - Everyone is different. Some get them early and other late. I remember with my DS i got a faint pink line on a FRER at 9dpo and then doctor, FRER, and a ditigal got a BFP at 10dpo. But that was before and my cycles are nothing like they use to be. Back then i was all over the place with long LP and no two months were the same. Now my LP is always 14 days after O, but my O ranges from day 11-13 of my cycle so they are either 25-27 days long. I have two friends that didn't get anything on an HPT until 3 days after their af was due and they had confirmed O days.

Today i feel blah! I normally have no PMS but i have had this horrible on and off lower back pain for days now and i am so sleepy. I have a lot to be happy for this week but for some reason i have no energy. AF is almost due so i'm thinking i am out this month. Being a POAS person i have went through so many tests this past week i feel silly for they all have no hint of pink to them...stark white they are. Well, its not over yet but how is everyone else today?

same here! def. become a POSA! I told myself i wouldnt test today and of course i cracked and tested this AM when I woke up with a temp spike. I thought it would start slowly decreasing since AF should be coming in 3 days or so. I checked cervix position and its medium, soft and feels closed... is this good or hard to say since AF isnt quite due yet? Also.. i think my CM is farely dry... not much at all when checking my cervix.. what type of CM is typical before a BFP? Good luck FX for you!!!! Hope you are having an ok day today despite no BFP

Awe well I got some brown spotting a week ago too. If I am pregnant it could have just been implantation bleeding. So never rule it out until the witch is there!!
I sure hope it is :$testing tomorrow morning to check again!

FX for you my dear... I think I am going to wait until Friday to retest... AF due around Saturday so we shall see :/

Anyone with cold/flu symptoms? I rarely get sick and I woke up about 3DPO with terrible sore throat, swollen throat glands, and cough. It stopped around 5DPO then around 7DPO until now its more flu like.. body aches and pains, another temp rise this am and still dry cough, some nausea, but not really (TMI) throwing up..

my clearblue opk gave me flashing smileys yesterday and today!! i dunno what to think. im getting discouraged

Babylagrotta - i will have to tell you my story from a few months back. Yes, because it has to do with Opks.

So, back a few months ago i picked up one of those sadly $$$ digital OPK, the advanced clearblue digital OPK (its blue not pink and comes with 10 stripes). I started testing on CD7 (the package recommended day for my cycle length) and i got empty circle until CD9 I got a smiley, now i thought oh this is high right before the peak. But really it was the peak smiley for it stayed on my OPK for 48 hours, and you can't test when the display has a smiley. I thought something was wrong with the test so i went out and got a new, and yes same type of test, and on CD11 started testing with that new one...all negative empty smiles until the last one where, i got a flashy smiley. I was like wtf, i already got my peak did i O late? So, i called them up and here is what clearblue said to me: Our digital OPKs are not like normal OPKs they are based off what your past results were, so if you got all empty smileys and the 10th one you take is just slightly higher then the past 9 it will flash even if you don't have a LH surge. I was like, ok...that makes no sense what if even on the 10th one they really didn't have a surge?

What i learned is this: Clearblue Digital is not worth the price. I rather do the LH sticks and wonder if the line is just or more dark then the control line.

Now if your using sticks and have a pos OPK, you maybe at an LH surge that is late in your cycle or the test is picking up on HGC(but it would have to be high enough for a 20-25ish sensitive HPT to pick up on too. I don't remember why i wrote my experience about clearblue opks now that i am done writing...sry.

Hi everyone, I'm testing on May 8th although it may be a little early since I will only be 8 DPO on that day. But I can't help myself! It's taking everything to not go POAS at barely 7 DPO lol.

A little about myself: trying for child #2, my DD is 5. This is our first cycle trying and I feel clueless since DD was a surprise. Reading boards like these have been extremely helpful though. Haven't been pregnant in 6 years so its nerve wracking. But we are definitely excited to be trying to finally give her a sibling (and let's face it the age gap is going to be pretty large -- 6 years if we get pregnant this year.)

Anyway, AF is due by 05/13 so fingers crossed she stays away. If I end up out this month I may buy OPKs for next cycle.

hello all

same here! def. become a POSA! I told myself i wouldnt test today and of course i cracked and tested this AM when I woke up with a temp spike. I thought it would start slowly decreasing since AF should be coming in 3 days or so. I checked cervix position and its medium, soft and feels closed... is this good or hard to say since AF isnt quite due yet? Also.. i think my CM is farely dry... not much at all when checking my cervix.. what type of CM is typical before a BFP? Good luck FX for you!!!! Hope you are having an ok day today despite no BFP

You can't really tell what kind of CM to expect before BFP.
Some ladies say that they get loads of Creamy CM before BFP, but that was not true in my case.
before my BFP i checked my Cervix daily in hope of some CM but didn't found any. So i was thinking that i'm out but tan ta da i got my BFP and i'm still dry at 12 DPO :thumbup:

hello all

You can't really tell what kind of CM to expect before BFP.
Some ladies say that they get loads of Creamy CM before BFP, but that was not true in my case.
before my BFP i checked my Cervix daily in hope of some CM but didn't found any. So i was thinking that i'm out but tan ta da i got my BFP and i'm still dry at 12 DPO :thumbup:

Omg Shivangi you got a BFP!! I completely missed that! Congrats!!!

AVbaby how did you get your AF regular? Mine are so irregular too!

I tested today at 10dpo and bfn. I wanted so bad to wait until Saturday but couldn't. I'm doubting that I'll ever see a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->