• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else testing March 20? AF now 1 day late...

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi all

Is anyone else planning to test this Friday the 20th?

AF was due yesterday and so far no sign of it. Other symptoms I've had over the past 2 weeks include
- Nausea on and off since 7DPO
- Heavy breasts and very occasional pinching nipple sensation
- Bloated, abdomen feels a bit sensitive
- Weird pimples... I had one in my ear :wacko:
- Feeling quite emotional, getting upset at things I normally wouldn't... I made a St Patricks dinner last night and when OH didn't touch the potatoes I manually (not easy!) mashed I had to take myself to bed to avoid snapping at him/crying :shrug:
- Odd taste on and off, some days I can't drink milk because it tastes awful kind of tangy...my OH tries it and says it tastes normal :wacko:

If anyone else is testing Friday would be fun to buddy up and compare!

AF is due to (hopefully not haha) arrive either the 19 or 20. I've taken 2 BFN tests (both way to easily ... But I'm new at this!). This is my first month trying to conceive. I'm doing everything not to test yet hah. I purposely have no tests in my house haha.
I'm not sure if my symptoms are real or if I'm making them up haha

I've had cramps, stomach has been nauseous but have not gotten sick. Dizzy. I feel my BB are starting to hurt. But that comes with AF as well.

Come join the club of late af's haha we have a thread going - the wicked witch is late and bfn. A lot of us have late af and still bfn. I might be testing Friday or Saturday.. If I can hold out lol I too purposely don't have tests in my house either! If I'm correct about ov I'm 3 days late today, with the possibility of miscalculated ov and af might be right on time lol ugh the lovelyness of being a woman.

I will definitely join that thread if AF does not arrive thurs/Friday like my calculations show. I just have a feeling it didn't work haha

I'm planning on testing on March 21st if I can hold out. FF said that my AF should have arrived today but it is only giving me a 10 day LP, which seems on the short side.

I have had incredibly sore breasts the last 4 days, which is not a normal symptom for me, so I am crossing my fingers that it means a BFP is coming!

I am 5 days late today, :bfn: on Sunday when I was 2 days late. Bentleymom is right we are all on a thread and late. WHAT IS GOING ON.. I just want to either get :bfp: or the :witch: so I can start again!!!

AF is due to (hopefully not haha) arrive either the 19 or 20. I've taken 2 BFN tests (both way to easily ... But I'm new at this!). This is my first month trying to conceive. I'm doing everything not to test yet hah. I purposely have no tests in my house haha.
I'm not sure if my symptoms are real or if I'm making them up haha

I've had cramps, stomach has been nauseous but have not gotten sick. Dizzy. I feel my BB are starting to hurt. But that comes with AF as well.

Sounds like we're in the same boat! :) I have a lot of those symptoms too, AF is now 2 days late :/ keep me updated!

Come join the club of late af's haha we have a thread going - the wicked witch is late and bfn. A lot of us have late af and still bfn. I might be testing Friday or Saturday.. If I can hold out lol I too purposely don't have tests in my house either! If I'm correct about ov I'm 3 days late today, with the possibility of miscalculated ov and af might be right on time lol ugh the lovelyness of being a woman.

Hi! Haha the lovelyness of being a woman indeed!!! I will definitely find that thread and join. Pregnancy tests are $7-16 each here so that makes it slightly easier to not POAS like crazy haha

I am 5 days late today, :bfn: on Sunday when I was 2 days late. Bentleymom is right we are all on a thread and late. WHAT IS GOING ON.. I just want to either get :bfp: or the :witch: so I can start again!!!

Soooo frustrating for you :( hope one or the other comes soon! Preferably BFP :)

Pradabooties. Keep me posted on you as well :)

Pradabooties. Keep me posted on you as well :)

Will do! I'll be testing tomorrow night (March 20th) and will update. I don't feel like AF is coming but on the other hand its so hard to know what on earth is going on when you've never been pregnant before!

Hi all

Just updating that AF is now 6 days late... I was planning to test on the 20th but things got too busy over the weekend so I will be definitely testing tomorrow when I'm spot on a week late for AF.

I'm so bloated and my abdomen feels sensitive. Nipples have an on and off tingling, just noticed a blue vein right in my areola which I've never seen before. Tired, nausea (comes and goes), went to a bar the other night and drank half a cider then had no interest. Under arms a bit sensitive. Quite irritable and emotional.

Will let you all know finally tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"