Anyone else testing on April 21st?

TacoTime

Reaction score
I ovulated on CD 19 (April 6) and my cycles are typically 34 days long so I will be testing on April 21st. Anybody with similar dates who want to wait with me?

I am trying for #2. I've had to pregnancies in the past 6 months which have both unfortunately ended in miscarriage.

TT

I ovulated on CD 19 (April 6) and my cycles are typically 34 days long so I will be testing on April 21st. Anybody with similar dates who want to wait with me?

I am trying for #2. I've had to pregnancies in the past 6 months which have both unfortunately ended in miscarriage.

TT

Hi I'll wait it out with you. I was looking for a tww buddy lol.

I'm 1dpo today. DH and I are ttc #1 with MFI. I'll be testing around the 21st if not sooner lol. My cycles are usually 28 days give or take a day. Fx'd for us both. Sorry to hear about your losts. Hopefully this 1 sticks. I asked my RE if there was anything that I cou to to help implantation and she said no lol I think that I'm going to try the pineapple core though lol. Did you do anything different this cycle. The only this major I did was reflexology. I must say I do believe it worked. If I get my bfp this month I'm definitely going to say it was because of that.

Hi! I will probably test April 22 or 23 - AF is due on April 24. I am 1 DPO today-- my cycles are normally 31ish days long. We've been trying for 7 months and it's driving me nuts that I don't have more control over this! This cycle the only thing I did differently was eat a TON of full fat dairy and cut out alcohol and caffeine (well, I cut DOWN on caffeine).

Lol I cut out the caffeine this follicular phase and down on the alcohol. My RE said a glass of wine or 2 before 5dpo is ok, but none after that unless this cycle is a no go. I love her lol. FX'd for you kh10514 DH and I have been tto for a really long time too, so I know how it feels to want more control.

Hi ... can I wait out with you all?

I am 8 dpo today. Been trying really long for baby #1 with two losses behind me. We didnt try anything new this cycle and we BD-ed only on O-day and 3 days prior. So not very gung-ho about this cycle ... Hoping I will be one of those who turns up pregnant in an "off" cycle! Lol.

Taco - sorry for your losses. Have you got yourself tested for recurrent miscarriage? I have, and I am diagnozed with a blood clotting disorder. So I take full strength aspirin daily.

I am 2DPO, looking to test probably on the 20th. :) This is my 19th cycle TTC#1

Welcome ladies

How's everyone doing?

ttcin2012 everyone always says the month they thought they were out they got their BFP. FX'd for you.

Bee Bee your chart looks nice!!!

I'm on 3dpo, hoping this is my month. My two previous baby's I caught on first month but since my son in 2011 nothing. This is cycle 13 for us x

Welcome ladies

How's everyone doing?

ttcin2012 everyone always says the month they thought they were out they got their BFP. FX'd for you.

My chart is all over the place this month hahaha! But atleast I always know when I ovulated since I get a nice rise. But I am on progesterone now which means my chart will stay high until I stop taking it

Welcome ladies

How's everyone doing?

My chart is all over the place this month hahaha! But atleast I always know when I ovulated since I get a nice rise. But I am on progesterone now which means my chart will stay high until I stop taking it

Oh ok. This is my second round of clomid. I've noticed that it makes my follicular phase temps higher. I really wanted to do the iui unmedicated since I ovulate on my own, but my insurance requires medicated in order for them to pay for it. Luckily besides the temps I haven't noticed any side effects really. I usually have ewcm to spare lol so although it's a tad less, I'm not worried. The extra was always sorta annoying to me anyways lol.

Welcome ladies

How's everyone doing?

Oh ok. This is my second round of clomid. I've noticed that it makes my follicular phase temps higher. I really wanted to do the iui unmedicated since I ovulate on my own, but my insurance requires medicated in order for them to pay for it. Luckily besides the temps I haven't noticed any side effects really. I usually have ewcm to spare lol so although it's a tad less, I'm not worried. The extra was always sorta annoying to me anyways lol.

I'm on femara but I've noticed the same. It messes with my temps a lot for the 5 days where I am taking it.

What is Femara for? I was thinking about asking my RE to change me to injectables in order to better time Ovulation. But I'm afraid of multiples and she may say that we're timing ovulation well and this is only my 2nd cycle medicated.

What is Femara for? I was thinking about asking my RE to change me to injectables in order to better time Ovulation. But I'm afraid of multiples and she may say that we're timing ovulation well and this is only my 2nd cycle medicated.

Femara is the same as Clomid essentially. They are both ovulation medications.

I would definitely give it a few more months before worrying about trying anything new. :) As far as injectables, are you talking about the trigger shot/HCG shot? I have taken it twice now and all it does is release an egg for you (if you haven't already) and helps prep the uterus for possible pregnancy. I decided to stop taking it though because my insurance doesn't cover it and it's $120 each month and I didn't see any reason to continue on it since I release eggs just fine with the femara.

Anyway, I was on femara for 2 cycles when I got pregant with my ectopic. I had been trying for 15 months at that point with no success so I consider femara as a success for me. I'm now on my 3rd month of it since the ectopic.

And as far as timing goes. I dont even bother with OPKs since I know I'll ovulate after taking femara. I would suggest you maybe do the same as me and start BDing at the end of clomid and BD every other day for a week or so until you're sure you've ovulated. That is what has worked best for me.

And as far as timing goes. I dont even bother with OPKs since I know I'll ovulate after taking femara. I would suggest you maybe do the same as me and start BDing at the end of clomid and BD every other day for a week or so until you're sure you've ovulated. That is what has worked best for me.

Thanks for the info. Yeah I was thinking of the trigger shot. Yeah I pretty much follow that same schedule. Once the witch is gone we try to BD every other day mostly because that's when we get the best sperm from what we've found with SA. I think our 1st iui (unmedicated) we did after I released the egg only by a few hours, but of course every hour counts. And my second iui (clomid 50mg) I ovulated a little less than 12 hours later. This round (also clomid 50mg) I did the iui the day after my surge and according to FF day of ovulation, which I do agree with since I know my body's coverline. However last month my cross hairs are on the day before I know I ovulated. Tomorrow I go to have my progesterone tested and I'll be 1/2 through this tww.

FF has AF due 21st and I don't test early so can I join please :)

FF has AF due 21st and I don't test early so can I join please :)

Hey CarlyP. Sure you can join. The more the merrier lol. Hopefully we all get our BFP this cycle. I usually don't test early. I don't even remember the last time I purchased a HPT, but I thin I'm going to cave this time and test Sunday lol

Hi Ladies, May I join. I am 8 dpo. I don't know what I am feeling. I have on and off bb's like contractions (strange), tons of gas, tired by the time 4 hits,and constipated (sorry tmi) . Because my bb's don't hurt all the time, I am thinking this is my :witch: but I would love to hear what you all think. With my 8 year old and my 14 month year old it was a one time thing, this is month 4- last month I was 10 days late<< never happened before >> but I did join a kickboxing class. Just would really love everyone's opinion! Thanks- I feel lost, and like no one understands everytime I get a :bfn:

:haha: I get 5 free tests with my opks, but I haven't used them, I usually start spotting beforehand anyway so I know when I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->